Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   baja vs. scarab? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53157-baja-vs-scarab.html)

THRILLSEEKER 06-30-2003 09:02 PM

Dont feed the Trolls:rolleyes:

TEAMBAJA 06-30-2003 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NO WAY! Can it be ? ? ? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Allan4 06-30-2003 09:10 PM

Don't feed the trolls........HeHeHe.....

I been called alot of things in my day, ain't been called a crybaby until today. COOL!!! Learn something new everyday.....:D :D :D

khadley 06-30-2003 09:23 PM

hey

see yea

I have an offshore boat Wanna Race?

why don't you pick on someone your own size

maybe I'll show you merlin540's shark turn:D

OffshoreOnly 06-30-2003 09:35 PM

This thread does not seem to be going anywhere. Ladies and Gentlemen please return to your corners as this behavior is unacceptable.

We should only hope that if ever we are in trouble one day that a smaller (or perhaps larger) boat might come by and rescue us. We all share a common interest and that is boating. It does not matter what kind or what size it is, it is what each of us choose and feel comfortable with.

An old saying "We should not judge a man because he pulls up in a Rolls Royce or a sh**box, we judge him based on how he acts and treats others." The same rule could apply to boating and this thread.

My advice to trustnobody96, visit the OSO Classifieds and do a Power search for 0-$20K.

SABER28 06-30-2003 09:47 PM

come on , i like a good old fashioned pissing match:p

SABER28 06-30-2003 09:49 PM

what kind of boat does sea-ya have?

CFD5 06-30-2003 10:04 PM

Your right, no more talk online. Hey See Ya, I'll be waiting for that race, and the talk after.

Allan4 06-30-2003 10:09 PM

Hey Mike,

I wrote your number down and I will feel free to call you anytime I have any questions. Catmando just likes to bust my tail when he can...:D :D

Anyway, it seems the boat is a good P5 boat. I figured you would feel the same, as the race officials in Cincy felt we were properly placed as well. It was our first race and I was just doing what the APBA suggested I do. It would not be a good P4 boat, that's for sure. The poor thing is only 24 feet long and even with really big power, you could only run it in the upper 70's to 80 in good conditions...not 2-3-4 footers, that's for sure!!....Hahahahaha. We are only going to run a limited schedule this season, our next race will be the St. Clair River in Aug. Looking to run more in '04

Glad you are getting better. Great thing you are doing. I wish you the best and look forward to meeting you at a race someday. Be well.

Allan:)

Allan4 06-30-2003 10:13 PM

Hey CFD5, I guess that was you that poofed your post?? Anyway, it may have been OSO....that was a pretty funny post by the way.

SOrry OSO....just protecting my turf. You're reasonable, so you see the problem here I'm sure.

CFD....after you both dust me in this "race" you can buy me a beer...:D :D

Been fun fella's.....;)

A4

BTW....Hey Hadley.....no shark turns with me in the boat.....:D :D :D Hahahahahha.....Shark Turn.....HAhahahahaha