Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!! >

Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Notices

Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Old 06-28-2003, 11:13 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Complaints about internet scams should be reported to the National Fraud Information Center/Internet Fraud Watch 800-876-7060 or www.fraud.org and to the Federal Trade Commission,www.ftc.gov

MIke
Old 06-28-2003, 12:30 PM
27Cigarette

This is great. With all the big boys ready to put useless Phil in his place who needs the court system! Personally I like this type of justice better anyways. Update: Friday afternoon I finally was able to get through to a police dept that wants to investigate this fraud. I filed a complaint and have a case #now and the fraud division is going to get on it next week. Personally I'd like to fly down to Orlando, meet with all you guys and see what Phil says about this then!! I wonder if he checks this board? If he did he'd be stupid not to straighten this out. But he just thought I'd go away and get hosed for a new warrantied trim pump and transom assembly. Wrong!! I wonder how many others he's scammed besides his wife/kids. He had his Warlock for sale in classifieds on both this site and APBA. Gee.....selling a boat not paid for over State lines.......wonder how many laws this violates? BTW he was also selling "lab merc bravo ones for $385.00 on E bay.. wonder whose these where? Also for the guys who thought I did Paypal...Phil wouldn't accept Paypal and would only accept money deposited (cash) DIRECTLY into his Washington Mutual account.I sent Phil an email telling him that I was pressing charges and he laughed saying it was my word against his. Wrong!! Both Kevin Kramer (the guy who bought the motor) and an Email will testify about the conditions of sale. Phil did leave me a message on Thursday that I must be on crack to think I'd ever see any money from him and to just go F*** myself. With everyones help maybe he'll be the one getting screwed!! Thanks for all the help guys.....I'd like to go boating with all of you after this is over.....I'll buy the cocktails.......of course seeing Phil in jail being somebody's "wife" would be BIG FUN!!

Old 06-28-2003, 12:56 PM
Allan4

We got one hell of a crew now!!!!

Damn, even in my prime at 220 and a 33" waist I would have been one of the small guys....and I looked like a linebacker!!!

D-hlaw...if he don't beat ya in court, he'll beat ya in the parking lot

Bruce....From the top ropes, flying elbow, numerous "illegal" holds

Fever with his shifty metal weaponry and sheer toughness

Tim G. can be the guy who runs in and thows the occasional haymaker from the blind side, or bounces in for a head-gut-head combo while you got em pinned down

Scott B can be the "driver" who gets outta the van first and just stares at everyone with his arms crossed....

ChrisK can hit 'em low, get 'em on the ground and work 'm over

Frequent is probably the baddest sum-b**ch in the group.......

S**t, with all this power I'll just bring a 12 pack and sit back and watch the beatings.......HeHeHe......

Seriouisly though, good luck looks like you got things moving inthe correct direction. Good luck, I hate cheats.

Old 06-28-2003, 01:05 PM
TulsaLarry

I don't know who has the "OSO BAT" but it looks like it won't be needed to handle this problem.

Old 06-28-2003, 03:11 PM
kramer

I can't believe there is a bunch of losers out there that have nothing better to do.

Old 06-28-2003, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by kramer
I can't believe there is a bunch of losers out there that have nothing better to do.
Oh Julie, just go away......................
Old 06-28-2003, 10:10 PM
tunnelvision

YES THERE FIRST POST KRAMER , NONE OF US WANT TO KNOW WHO IS OUT THERE RIPPING OFF OUR FRIENDS.MAYBY IF YOU KNOW OR ARE MR. MAGNOTTI , TELL HIM THERE'S A JOB IN SALES WAITING FOR HIM IN PALM COAST FL. THE '' NEW KEPP'' IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CUTTING EDGE SALES TATICS. PHIL COULD JUST SHOW JULIE HOW YOU SELL THE SAME MOTOR OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER ETC. WHY SHE COULD RE-COUP HER 1 MILLION DOLLAR LOSS IN NO TIME !!!!! 27 CIG., HOPE YOU GET JUSTICE

Old 06-28-2003, 10:29 PM
kramer

Beware of 27 Cig, who says that he deposited $5,600 into my account, but did not deposit that amount of money in there. If you read his info he picked up the parts, but one of them so called was missing. This part that he claims was never in any type of verbal or written agreement between me and him. If he did not want this deal, he did not have to pick up the parts from the boat company. He could of just asked for the money back, but the deal was too good for him to ask for his money back.

All you people believe one person's side of a story, but don't know the facts, let alone, it takes real brains to talk about a person's family life on the internet. It does not hurt my feelings because loads of people get divorced in this country.

If you guys really believe this person, you are sadder than he is. Who in their right mind would pick something up and not ask for their money back? He is a bigger liar than he makes me out to be.

Otherwise, you guys keeping righting your b.s. to show how much brains you have especially Bruce that should know better. I loaned him a prop as a friend and he ruined it. Then made good on it by fixing it. And I never said a word to him about ruining my brand new prop. So Bruce, you better think about saying something about me after what I did for you as a favor.

Everybody, good head hunting and enjoy your e-mails about me....

Anybody that would like to call me to discuss this issus, they can do so since people are putting personal information over the internet. So everybody who is listing negative comments about me, I feel that I should list there information too??????? How stupid can you be? I know where most of you people live in NJ so think before you type.

For the moron that thinks I can't sell my own boat, that I paid for out of my own pocket, you must be pretty stupid too.

Old 06-28-2003, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some people should maintain their status as ........
Attached Images  
Old 06-29-2003, 02:09 AM
27Cigarette

Gee " Kramer" AKA Phil Magnotti. You're so low you can't even use your real name on here.I have all three deposit receipts made into your account that paid in FULL for the following parts: steering complete, trim tabs complete with trim pumps, both front seats and the Bravo drive and transom assembly with trim pump listed on Ebay Item # 2417364574. You TOOK the transom assembly and drive off Ebay on JUNE 4th AFTER I paid you for it.(I have the ad) I have the list of all of these parts on an e-mail sent to you and that you and I agreed to BEFORE I sent you any money.I also have your confirmation of this agreement on my saved voice mail YOU left!! I told you that the only way I could buy YOUR drive and transom assembly was to sell mine first (which I did to a local guy-Chuck that YOU referred to me so he could buy MY drive and transom assembly saving him the shipping. I could then buy your drive and transom assembly.He didn't want to send you the money clear across country for fear of "problems"...(smart guy) REMEMBER NOW PHIL????. Chuck will verify this also. Kevin Kramer (the guy who bought the motor who lives in California) talked to you about my parts also as we were shipping all parts together as everything was going to come to Sacramento California on the same truck saving shipping costs. I arranged shipping for all of it through Kevin's Boat hauling. You also told him EVERYTHING but the motor was sold to me and he'll vouch for this also. Yes, it WOULD have been a good deal if ALL of my parts I paid for had been included. After all the purpose of buying used parts is to get a good deal right?? Why don't you tell all the guys on this site that when I found out you TOOK my transom assembly and trim pump from Parker boats I called you immediately and you told me to F*** myself and you were keeping ALL of my parts and to sue you for them?? You don't seem to want to tell everyone on this site this do you?? I had a freight forwarding company IMMEDIATELY come and pick up my parts(less transom assembly and trim pump which you took on Monday) before you had any chance of stealing all of them. Even after that you lied to me and said they had not been picked up (which they had). Parker Boats has been wonderful and most helpful getting my parts instantly loaded on the freight truck within minutes of my call explaining the situation after you threatened to keep ALL of the parts. Parker boats knew I bought everything BUT the engine because YOU told them and they removed these parts from YOUR boat and charged ME to remove them! I paid to remove all of these parts except the motor which you attempted to overcharge Kevin for. He told you F*** no and he instantly had a trucking company come and pick up his motor before it disappeared. He was very afraid you were going to steal the motor he bought and paid for with a cashiers check. Call Parker Boats and Kevin! Oh wait.Parker won't have anything to do with you anymore after all the lies you've told everyone.You are banned from their shop.Parker Boats, Kevin Kramer, Chuck and myself all know I paid for my parts in full and exactly what I was getting. Since I did get the drive what good would it be with no transom assembly and trim pump?? NONE. You seem to try to spin the truth don't you Phil?? Oh wait... YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH because you lie so much you can't tell what is real and what is a lie anymore. The Orange County Sheriffs department has reviewed the evidence and opened a case against you and your history. I left you an email stating if you either pay for these parts or replace them and I will drop this suit. You have until noon Monday to make good on this. You have your option........ pay or face the consequences. Fraud is Fraud Phil and I have the evidence and witnesses to prove my allegations.You are a liar and a cheat and if you think for one second I'm going away, you are very wrong.The boating community knows all about you......just look at the posts .....your history precedes itself and makes one question your integrity. If anyone on this board has any questions or further information feel free to call my cell # 916-532-5360. Thanks again to all the OS guys!! Richard DeRosa "27' Cigarette" "The truth will set you free" try it Phil......

Quick Reply: Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.