If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    We own 4 and have another that is kept at the house with the keys in it. "Sure you can leave your boat at my dock just leave the keys." The boat that gets used most is the one that requires the least maintenance, just turn off the motor and hit the lift button. No wash, no's a 14' jon boat. After that it's the 15 Whaler Jet, again on a lift but I do flush it and just give it a quick spray rinse. After that, probably the boat I don't own cause the kids like to fish, it's a 26 Proline. The 41 Velocity, it's just too much work to use that boat. Takes me damn near 2 hours to flush and fog the motors, wash & dry the boat and put the full cover back on it. So it hardly gets used but I sure do like seeing it sitting on the lift. Speaking of which, we had 4 sunny days in a row, I guess I'll cut the shrink wrap off it tonight

My Boats:
    98 Baja 36 Outlaw
    I have a 1988 Bayliner Cobra and a 1988 Baja 240 Sport. The Bayliner was my first purchase and is up for sale since I bought the Baja. Haven't used the Bayliner since the purchase of the Baja. It just is not fast enough.

Platinum Member Platinum Member GLH's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Burlington, VT
    Two boats I think is like having two wives and all the wonderfull stuff that comes with them, enough said!

My Boats:
    02 Cigarette Mystique T/S
    Naples, Maine
    We have a 22 Sea Ray Pachanga as well as the Top Gun. The Pachanga is used every day to run up to town and the Top Gun does not get 1/2 the use. Little boats are so easy to throw around and park anywhere, sometimes a quick run in the Cig just turns into a headache because of docking/space issues.

I`ve put about 35 hrs on the Pachanga this season and about 15 on the Cigarette.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    2001 Top Gun T/S, 2002 Gladiator
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    2000 28 Whaler Conquest for fishing, 2001 dolphin renegade pro for flats, 2001 Top GUn T/S for haulin, yamaha Blaster for wave jumping and Packin air's weedeater boat for damaging my fingers........ Each boat is specific for a purpose, but I find that I am always wishing I was in the Gun. I am addicted!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123