A problem that "The New Cigarette Racing Team" can tackle >

A problem that "The New Cigarette Racing Team" can tackle

Notices

A problem that "The New Cigarette Racing Team" can tackle

Old 06-26-2003, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A problem that "The New Cigarette Racing Team" can tackle

Considering the new marketting plan for Cigarette Racing Team is to get product out and pump up the name. I have found a problem. My CRT T-shirts are fading faster than any of my other apperal. I think this could be of a concern to Skip and his crew considering this is the only advertising directed towards the West Coast. (Other than the word of mouth bragging by owners and wish to be owner, and a few Brokers that love the stuff and get scolded like children when ever we talk to dealers in FL or Skipp himself) These shirts SUCK!!! Could Cathy Lee not show you how to get proffesional sweatshop children to do it right. I paid top dollar to wear this logo around so people in the know will know, and now it looks like I am a dirt bag that cant afford a new shirt (I am, but I dont need any more help with the image) I have noticed others who have the same shirts finding the same problems. So am I alone here, or are we even getting screwed on the clothes?
Old 06-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

I've noticed th same thing! The only cig shirt I have that hasn't faded is a blue long sleave with the thicker paint on it. All my white cig shirts fade fast!
Old 06-26-2003, 09:22 PM
Registered

Ah HA!!!
I say its a ploy to get us to buy more shirts and support the additional rent for temperary layup booths.
Its just another way we are being held down buy the man!
Old 06-26-2003, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have noticed it too. especially with anything in black

I was wanting to buy the new "hawaian"(sp) style shirt but I am scared that it will look like poo after a few washings
Old 06-26-2003, 10:48 PM
Registered

Buy the Polo's....
Old 06-26-2003, 11:15 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a better idea visit the Apache Store and buy our apparel.....Apache came from Cigarette loins back when started to aspire to be the better boat which was immediately accomplished (just check the records) and like that the apparel has aspired to be the better clothing. As I have several shirts, probably dozens for that matter, I can speak from experience. All of my Apache shirts which are washed in bleach as I prefer white haven't faded at all. My Cig shirts have all been handed down to the unfortunate ones that can't afford them .

So I expect or at least hope our apparel sales will climb as a result of this problem that faces all of the Cigarette apparel owners.

Sean
Old 06-26-2003, 11:37 PM
Registered

You "Handed Down" one freakin old tattered button up, Brown stain on the shirt tail, yellow stain near the front lowest buttons, ring around the coller, armpit funkatude stained, never get the wrinkles out no matter how many times you iron it, shirt. And you expect hand me down status. Puh-leez!!!
The only thing on that shirt in good condition is the Logo. And you didnt hand that down to me, I snagged it on the way outa yo house after seein yo Mama!!! And that aint all I snagged!
Why dont you send me a fresh Apache shirt of seven and I will post my comparisons. Dont you still work there?
And send one to some local business owners, they may need a new shirt on there backs!

Hey Terra, C'mer Dammit, my chair got stuck in the mud AGAIN, Its your turn to pull me out!
Man, I've been cracking up over that one all day.
Old 06-27-2003, 01:24 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I bought some "Kouzzie's" (spelling???) home from Cigarette last year for some friends who own a Top Gun, and they didn't even fit in the drink holders of the boat???WTF??
Old 06-27-2003, 08:01 AM
Registered

My black Pantera T-shirt is holding up fine as are the two Pantera polo shirts one embroidered with my name and one with my OSO name...and the best part???

They were free

Thanks Jo!
Old 06-27-2003, 08:05 AM
Registered

My Cig shirts are fading too. The Apache shirts that I got from Cashbrain are holding up just fine.

Quick Reply: A problem that "The New Cigarette Racing Team" can tackle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.