Notices

What has happened??

Old 06-29-2003, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What has happened??

This year...
How many people have been screwed over by an engine manufacturer/parts supplier/etc?

Why has someone been kicked out of their own business that they started and has their name in the title?

How many people have been harassed by people because of some putz who has to get drunk and drive their boat WFO in the middle of the night and the middle of summer?

Whats happening here?

OSO - We need some where to be able to post reviews on companies selling products....

Everyone else, we need to calm down a bit. Think about the other boaters while running (not the hippies trying to close off the water because that will just make you want to relieve some stress...) Dont start drinking in the middle of the lake, wait till you are anchored. Be courteous of others and hopefully all of this crap lately will go away.

Just my .02$

Tommy

ps-You sad people who feel a need to screw someone else over, please dont chime in, for you are not welcome on this board.

Last edited by HyperBaja; 06-29-2003 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-29-2003, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Wise words from one of the youngest members here. Good thoughts Tommy!
Old 06-29-2003, 05:20 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Well put Tommy.
Old 06-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default OK - I'll start....

In an effort to resolve an ongoing problem with one of my engines, Volvo Penta is taking care of me three years after I bought a package with a one-year warranty.

(Actually, that's kind of "bad news/good news" if you think about it....)

Tommy - have a look at the "Poker Run 10 Commandments" we put together two years ago. They're not a bad idea for every day: Listed on the NJPPC home page.
Old 06-29-2003, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

agreed
Old 06-29-2003, 08:12 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by Playn
Wise words from one of the youngest members here. Good thoughts Tommy!
No doubt.....Nice job Junior.....

Old 06-29-2003, 09:32 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

wow tommy..... strong words..... two thumbs up....
Old 06-29-2003, 09:44 PM
Registered

Thumbs up July 4th/ BE COURTEOUS/ say's Tommy

Tommy, good for you, to think so wise and pass it along. especially, with the 4th of July coming. To many people, take it for granted, too much drinking and driving and Boating. I remember, when I was younger, I did not think this way, I was one of the fools, but at 41, things have changed and all for the good. I guess what I am saying is you are a great role model to the young and old KEEP IT UP ~~~~~~~!

Last edited by HOUSTONPROP; 06-29-2003 at 09:56 PM.
Old 06-29-2003, 11:40 PM
Registered

Default PAGE'S IN LENGTH

I, am for that TOO OLD! The list of OFFSHORE MEMBER'S that have helped me, our in PAGE'S OF LENGTH,Starting from the night I, logged on a year and half ago.
Old 06-29-2003, 11:42 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Tommy,

I was thinking about this very subject just today while on the lake. Thought about posting something similar myself.

As Too Old has very well pointed out....the is still a lot more good here on the board than bad by far.

One of the things that has stood out most for me is the fact that there are A LOT of people that probably knew about the board but could have cared less about joining until their name was mentioned on here. (is that sentence too long?) And now that they've come in to rightfully defend themselves they dissappear never to be seen again. HMMM? If the board was worth registering on so they could speak their peace, why not continue with replies instead of running off? It's hard to establish credibility with your first 1-2 posts lashing out and then not returning.

There may be some truth in a lot of the replies that have been made on some of the recent threads. It's just hard to believe when someone throws a punch and runs never to be seen again.

All in all, good thoughts Tommy.

Buck

Quick Reply: What has happened??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.