Notices

skidmarks

Old 06-30-2003, 01:30 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Na, him and his whole family were too busy laughing their asses off at my expense! He went to a family event later in the day and the first thing he told everybody was that I crashed the bike. I've already got a reputation with these people for being a pyromanic so now I've got another reputation to live up to!

Last edited by Cord; 06-30-2003 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-30-2003, 02:14 PM
Mad Hatter

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30

Those things are VERY squirrely over about 30 mph, and needless to say, I went skipping across the pavement like a flat rock! Broke the cell phone in my pocket, tore the pants I was wearing, and bruised my ass so bad it was discolored for a month.
Do you know what 98% of all rednecks say just before they die? "Hey! Watch this!"

Old 06-30-2003, 02:16 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Must really suck to High-Side off of a scooter.

...still laughing
Old 06-30-2003, 03:41 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Originally posted by Mad Hatter
Do you know what 98% of all rednecks say just before they die? "Hey! Watch this!"

Na, its "Hold my beer!"
Old 06-30-2003, 10:56 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by Sydwayz
Must really suck to High-Side off of a scooter.

...still laughing
I can tell just by that quote ya ride a bike...
Old 06-30-2003, 11:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Mad Hatter
Originally posted by Cord
Na, its "Hold my beer!"
I LOVE this!!!!! Two yankees trying to tell me a redneck's last words!

Get it straight. The last words of 98.7% of ALL rednecks is, "Hey Bubba, hold my beer an' watch this $hit! ".

Now look, I don't act like I know how to icefish or snowmobile. And please don't ask me to explain why some people choose to live in states that have 3 month boating seasons. For that matter, the OSO members in the southern states actually had a video-conference meeting to discuss whether to secede from OSO in order to avoid belonging to a group where PACKINAIR and TRAVISS and their "lifestyles" are accepted. And most significantly, even the Catman hasn't tried to explain how Hillary Clinton got elected to the Senate up there. (A recall might be in order if Puder's typing skills are indicative of how things work in YOUR voting booths. )

Please stop pretending to understand the South, and embrace (as we do) the knowledge that there are some things you will just have to accept as being beyond your (sun-deprived) comprehension.

There endeth the lesson.
Old 07-01-2003, 08:47 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 948 Likes on 477 Posts

LMAO this thread is great! just reminded me of one day when i was trying to teach a friend how to ride a dirt bike. Showed him the basics of how the clutch works and how to bring up the gas slowly while letting out the clutch at the same time. He gets on and next to floors it......dumps the clutch and does a wheelie right into the garage and crashes off a 4 place snowmobile trailer and into the back wall knocking down all the junk my dad had on the back wall!! I was laughing soo hard i was literaly crying! All the while he was on the ground holding his shin from smashing on the trailer! Nothing happened to him but he's never gonna live that one down as long as i know him!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 07-01-2003, 09:31 AM
Registered

Stupid me decided to adjust and test the brakes on my buddies honda cbr 600... well we were in the bowling alley parking lot and I was in a pair of jeans ( ALMOST WORE SWEATS ) thank god I didn't. well, I raced motocross, ATV's, rode street bikes so I am an expert right, well I tear ass down to the end of the parking lot all seems fine, I head back to where they were standing and really nail the brakes, bike skids and I wind up sliding across the parking lot with my leg under the bike for what seems like 50 feet, at first I was like wow, this isn't too bad, until the jeans gave out and it started getting a little warm. well, I wore a hole through my shoe, jeans, calf, ass, wallet, left side engine case, handle bar end. The parking lot had recently been paved, I had to use a tooth brush to scrub the tar outta the road rash on my ass, talk about PAINFUL !!

Last edited by Chris232; 07-01-2003 at 09:37 AM.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

Jeans?
Neighborhood mini bike riding is suposed to be done in a tank top and shorts. You can wear work boots if need be. Sunglasses if bugs are an issue.
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 07-01-2003, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Troutly
Spoken like a true Redneck!!
LMAO

I translated it to Yankee english for your benefit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.