new trend: no business with Turkish people

Notices

new trend: no business with Turkish people

Old 06-30-2003, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new trend: no business with Turkish people

whats wrong there?
no one accepts turkish credit cards,no one ships any item here?
whats wrong?'?!?
Old 06-30-2003, 05:54 PM
Registered

international sales are tough, nobody wants to deal with it anymore unless they can make some big sales, keep looking you will find someone that deals in outside sales
Old 06-30-2003, 07:22 PM
Registered

Originally posted by catmando
Turkey is on the Bush administration's "blacklist" because it would not let American troops stage in the country. That might be another reason why you're having trouble getting American goods.
Please tell me where EXACTLY you get this "blacklist" sh*t.....Seems to me cat this is the "pot calling the kettle black" syndrome......

BH
GOD BLESS THE USA
Old 06-30-2003, 08:02 PM
Registered

Turkey is on the Bush administration's "blacklist" because it would not let American troops stage in the country. That might be another reason why you're having trouble getting American goods.
Nonsense. There is no such list. Unless you call the dirty seven (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Sudan) your home, you may do business with the U.S. of A. to your heart's content.

What timucin sees is U.S. merchants who simply are not willing to ship to any foreign address and/or charge it to any foreign credit card. They have been burned by rampant credit card fraud, and they think that it's not worth the trouble. Also, most companies are simply not equipped to do foreign trade, file the paperwork etc.
Old 06-30-2003, 08:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Tim Cat is a couple quarts over full of Cat Chit as usual.
Old 06-30-2003, 08:09 PM
bobby daniels

I think cats right why else would no one ship,,,?? Tim seems like a good guy but he's in a country that cost the U S and its citizens millions with the permission game on using and paying them money to use there bases as staging locations for IRAQ and kept us lottering in their country until they made up their minds at great cost to us !!
I'm no foregin relations guy this is what I was told ,I'd love the sales but right is right and its out of my and our hands

Old 06-30-2003, 08:44 PM
Registered

Yeah, cause everyone knows that the President of the United States personally controls the entire US economy and every company in it through his personal blacklist - I'm pretty sure it's one of his powers listed in the Declaration of Independence or the Magna Carta or something

Steve1 hit the nail on the head - I'd say more like a gallon over than a couple of quarts...
Old 06-30-2003, 09:03 PM
TulsaLarry

Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. Turkey controls the major pipeline which hauls most of the oil produced out of Norther Iraq. While we are trying to get Iraq back on its feet we go out and piss off the one country that has the power to turn off the pipeline. I don't think so.

Old 07-01-2003, 08:54 AM
Charter Member#350
Charter Member

Timucin:

Call Mark McManus at 239-454-1114.
He is used to deal with other countries a lot including Turkey and one of his clients is UGUR ISIK which I am sure you know.
Feel free to call me 239-262-3898 or email [email protected]
Old 07-01-2003, 12:23 PM
Doller Offshore

Default credit cards from Turkey

Hi, The reasons I, for one cannot do any credit card business from Turkey are:
We have had 3 charge backs, resulting in a loss of about $1000.00, from the credit card company due to fraudulent cards, and products shipped to Turkey.
My credit card processor cannot verify address and names for international cards, therefore I will not accept any more over the phone or Internet.
We are, as always, offering wire transfer options, which are not only secure for us, but speedy for the consumer.
Certified funds are also an option.
Unfortunately, there is fraud with credit card purchases, and if the card is not swiped at the terminal in our location, we have very little to stand upon.
I hope this clarifies, that it is not an issue of not doing business with "Turkey", rather a payment choice issue.

Quick Reply: new trend: no business with Turkish people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.