Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Well, it's official. I'm done boating for the season. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53510-well-its-official-im-done-boating-season.html)

Waterfoul 07-01-2003 01:55 PM

bigwavz, Cord and I already have a condo rented, and as of right now, his boat is running (knock on wood). So I think I am all set, but THANKS a lot. Maybe I can even afford to find a lady friend to take with me now. Hmmm....

Smitty 07-01-2003 03:04 PM

No Problem

But it's always good to have a backup plan !!!!:D :D

Waterfoul 07-01-2003 03:14 PM

Originally posted by Bigwavz
No Problem

But it's always good to have a backup plan !!!!:D :D

:D :D :D :D

Outlawcowgirl 07-01-2003 03:19 PM

Originally posted by Waterfoul
Maybe I can even afford to find a lady friend to take with me now. Hmmm....
Mike, you have to pay for a lady friend? Yes...hummm.......
Glad to hear you are still going to make it to the Shoot out. Maybe this year you will remember talking to me.:D ;)

Cord 07-01-2003 03:35 PM

Maybe I can even afford to find a lady friend to take with me now. Hmmm....
So Deanna need to know that I'm pimping her? :D

Cord 07-01-2003 03:44 PM

BTW-I just want you to know that you may have transfered the curse upon me. Alternator went out last week. Rebuild shop even said that it wasn't rebuildable! $$

Waterfoul 07-01-2003 04:00 PM

Originally posted by Cord
BTW-I just want you to know that you may have transfered the curse upon me. Alternator went out last week. Rebuild shop even said that it wasn't rebuildable! $$
It's not me!! I spent an entire day on Travis's boat and nothing went wrong. I went 90.3 mph in Wette Vette's boat and nothing went wrong. It's not me!!!

Waterfoul 07-01-2003 04:03 PM

And what I meant by "afford" was now that I'm not putting every damn dime I make into the 'Foul, maybe I can afford to date!! I kinda hooked up with an old girlfriend over the weekend. She likes boats, likes to go fishing, and generally likes to go out and drink beer with me. Maybe......

Cord 07-01-2003 04:07 PM

And what I meant by "afford" was now that I'm not putting every damn dime I make into the 'Foul, maybe I can afford to date!! I kinda hooked up with an old girlfriend over the weekend. She likes boats, likes to go fishing, and generally likes to go out and drink beer with me. Maybe......

...but she's butt ugly, right? :D

Waterfoul 07-01-2003 04:10 PM

Dude, I'm gonna tell her you said that.....she can, and will be kicking your azz. Maybe I can get her to come over to your side of the pond for the races. When are they again??