Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks, quick service on Lake St Clair saves special holiday plans (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53539-thanks-quick-service-lake-st-clair-saves-special-holiday-plans.html)

Ms PatriYacht 07-01-2003 01:56 PM

Thanks, quick service on Lake St Clair saves special holiday plans

We wanted to say a big thanks to Lenny and his crew at Millennyum Marine Service on Lk St Clair. A small electrical problem rendered our boat helpless. We called Lenny this morning, he said bring the boat right in and if it is nothing major we will fix it before the weekend. We were lucky it wasn't to serious and my husband is on his way to pick it up now. Pretty good service considering it's only a few days away from the biggest boating weekend of the year, and at times it can take a service company even a week to look at your problem.
Having our boat operational for this weekend was extremely important. My parents are traveling from NY, and our plans are
to take them by boat to Mackinaw Island to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary at the Grand Hotel, now how often does that happen!!!!!

Happy Fourth of July to all you fellow boaters, I hope you will be enjoying it as we will, with family and good friends.

MsP.

Horseplay 07-01-2003 09:31 PM

Ms. Partiyacht, what are your Lake Huron travel plans? Horseplay is in Port Sanilac through the weekend. Where are you planning a fuel stop or layover?

Ms PatriYacht 07-01-2003 09:48 PM

Good to hear from you If we need any fuel we will have to pick it up on I 75! The PatriYacht is traveling north by land to Petoskey, we will spend some time there, Charevoix, Harbor Springs, and then Mackinac Island.
We would however love to meet up with you some time in August on Lake Huron, maybe we could plan a run to Bayfield. We met the Cardsharks they live about a mile from us, nice people, they had some nice things to say about you and the Mrs.
Have a great 4th
Ms P.

26scarab 07-01-2003 10:13 PM

Just met Mr. P picking the boat up at Lenny's shop. I hope everything is fixed and okay. What an impressive site seeing that boat on a trailer, it's HUGE !
Now all you have to do is get all the fishfly's off !:D

Ms PatriYacht 07-01-2003 10:51 PM

Huge is right, Mr P was not so happy when he pulled up towing the beast, to find that I had just unloaded our entire garage on to the driveway for a little spring cleaning.
Thank goodness most of the fishflys blew off on M59, I don't want
to be responsible for a Fishfly infestation on Maceday Lake, we're still dealing with West Nile!
Happy Fourth

fountain27ho496 07-02-2003 10:43 AM

Nice to see its not all pontoons around here.

1 Attachment(s)
Patriyacht
We are almost neighbors, I live on cass lk.
Black thunder is a great boat, I'm still in the
"I need a boat that I can use in front of the house
and trailer to other destinations.
I own J.C. Carpet on elizabeth lk. road between
crescent and airport. Stop and say hi if you see
a black tahoe.
Sounds like you have a nice trip planned for the
parents. Have fun and be safe. John

Ms PatriYacht 07-02-2003 11:01 AM

I know JC carpet, if you have owned it a long time I may have even met you way back when I sold advertising, we are on lotus and have a Malibu, the BT sits on the driveway. Last year for sh*t and giggles we put our old 40 Scarab in Lotus, the neighbors said, "what do you think this is Cass Lake"!!!!! It was not as fun as it looked, I doubt we will try that again, so now we just bring the neighbors with us to Lake St Clair.
Have a good 4th yourself