Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Extreme magazine.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53585-extreme-magazine.html)

gdfatha 07-02-2003 08:10 AM

Extreme magazine..

I have now made 3 requests for a trial copy of the magazine and additionally was promised that AND a copy of the issue they used my photos in. I have received nothing, nada!!:( :hothead:

are they still in business?? Anyone one else have problems receiving copies??

Thanks

CigDaze 07-02-2003 08:14 AM

My 3 month free subscription lasted one month.

tachyon 07-02-2003 08:29 AM

Haven't seen one issue of my year's subscription. I paid extra for express delivery:confused: ....but they did send me a tee shirt and have been responsive to email...patience:o

BODYSHOT1 07-02-2003 08:37 AM

..yeah, I don't think I got all 3 of mine either...????

Nordicflame 07-02-2003 08:40 AM

Sounds Familiar....

I joined the EHB just prior to the Spring Heat Wave and was suppose to get a 1 year subscription, a shirt and decal.
Several emails and have yet to see anything from them :mad:

Dave

Sydwayz 07-02-2003 10:22 AM

Extreme Disappointment?

Lake Front 07-02-2003 11:30 AM

I have received two (2) issues to date. The last one was at least six weeks ago. But I did pay for a year subscription in advance - - - I hope they haven't stopped production yet :confused: .

Jana 07-02-2003 11:38 AM

I got two of the promised three issues.

McGary911 07-02-2003 11:58 AM

My 3 month free subscription lasted one month.
Same here. I figure beggars can't be choosers tho, especially when i've gotten as many issues as some folks who paid for a whole year. I would like to see how the magazine has matured over the months. Info was pretty good, format a little rough. If i ever get issues 2 or 3 i'll make a decision to subscribe or not. Doesn't look good from some of the posts so far......hopefully just getting the bugs out of their organization.......

ExtremeBoatsMag 07-02-2003 02:05 PM

Hey Everyone,

Patience is a virtue :)

We are still here and more alive than ever. The Extreme growth of the magazine has forced us to streamline our focuses and change our distribution.

As of date, we have only mailed 2 issues and the third is rolling out next week.

The second issue we published was approved for newsstand distribution nationwide forcing us to change our print and mailing schedule to accommodate. (Normally it takes about a year to get on the newsstands... we did it in TWO months).

We will now be mailing our issues every 5 1/2 weeks to accommodate the newsstands, and to fulfill our 10 issue commitment to you guy's.

If anyone feels they have missed out on a issue please send your concerns to [email protected] and we will promptly respond.

Thanks,

Mike Murphy