OT: Sprint PCS is a ripoff!!!!!

Notices

OT: Sprint PCS is a ripoff!!!!!

Old 07-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default OT: Sprint PCS is a ripoff!!!!!

FYI
Does anyone here use Sprint PCS??? I deactivated my account recently because they were overcharging me alot of money. Also, when you go and change something in your plan, they screw it all up everytime and try to charge you alot of extra fees. Beware of Sprint and start taking a better look at your bill from them. If you're going to get new phone service, stay away from them. I have Cingular now and they seen to be pretty good.
Old 07-02-2003, 12:04 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

They all suck.
Old 07-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Sydwayz
They all suck.
You got that right. I can't think of a more ungrateful, nonchalant, screw-the-customer-at-every-corner industry.
Old 07-02-2003, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's funny that you started this thread. Just this morning I opened my Sprint PCS bill and had all kinds of charges that pi$$ed me off. I am switching my service next week. You would think that the way the world is today, meaning there really isn't a need for a home phone and a cell phone and that usage just continues to grow, these guys would really work hard to get and keep your business.

I will be looking into all of them in the coming week to find the best plan for my needs. I think the 1 and 2 year contracts are what really screw you. At the time you buy the contract you may have a good deal but within 6 months it's not and your stuck.

One of the biggest and legal rackets thats out there.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:05 PM
Registered

Sydwayz is right! They ALL suck!!!!
Old 07-02-2003, 01:33 PM
Registered

I've had an account with Omnipoint > Voicestream > T-mobile for 3 1/2 years now. Maybe overbilled 2X or so for sports scores that i have free in my contract. Always taken off, no questions asked, after a 3 minute phonecall. I was able to use my phone in canada and the caymans. Only big coverage hole i have found was up in the mountains at killington, VT.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:36 PM
Registered

Default SPRINT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE

Its worse when you have to deal with them. They offered me a free phone, $30, and 3 months free. Told them to %^&%! at the end of my contract. Switched to AT&T. Very happy now. Customer service-great.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Registered

SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK I HATE CELL PHONES, THEY CAN SEND A MAN TO THE F**KIN MOON BUT CAN'T MAKE MY PHONE WORK UNLESS I STAND ON A F**KIN LADDER AT THE TOP OF A HILL ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE CELL TOWER....
Old 07-02-2003, 01:59 PM
Registered

Default Keep Your Phone Number

If you all wait until November 24, 2003, you will be able to keep your phone number. Local Number Portability goes into effect for wireless on that date. There is an expectation that alot of incentives will be made to good credit customers to get them to switch. You will also be able to move your wireline phone number to a cell phone and drop your home line. Really pisses of the big local RBOCs. In many cases you will have to buy a new phone.

If you own a small business, get ready to take your numbers shopping for a good deal. Even better, if you like your current provider ask them about Number Portability. This gets the sales people all nervous. Tell them you are looking for a better rate plan now, or you will be shopping. They will try to lock you into a contract prior to 11-24, but if you like the service anyway, leverage the threat into better rates for yourself.

Now with all the money I saved OSO members, go find a worthy cause to share iin your fortunes.

Good Luck,
Doug
Old 07-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Registered

The other big reason I need to switch is signal strength. I get a great signal everywhere except at my house, my work and my boat. Not bad huh!

Quick Reply: OT: Sprint PCS is a ripoff!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.