Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   West Michigan Labor Day weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53666-west-michigan-labor-day-weekend.html)

dyno 08-18-2003 03:58 PM

I'm sorry if I let you guys down but after my rained out vacation on the bay a couple weeks ago and little interest on the post early enough to set some thing up, the wife wants to take another shot at the Bay so I'm out of here thursday the 28th so the races are out for me. If someone else wants to run with this thing feel free. I'm sure Dockers would love to have you.
Don

RSCHAP1 08-18-2003 06:01 PM

G L this past weekend

Just spent this past weekend at Great Lakes and enjoyed it alot. Saw Kaama and a couple other nice rides heading out the channel Sat night and saw Red Stripe on the way home Sun. Hope to see everyone at the races!!

candyman35 08-18-2003 11:59 PM

I'm arriving at Great Lakes on Friday. Hope to spend the day checking out your side of the puddle. Saturday we may make the long trip up to Hanky Panky cove. Does anyone know if they are having the big party down in Saugatuk Saturday night? I heard it got pretty crazy there last year.

Sunday I hope to watch the races from the boat. If it's rough I may tie up on the wall and watch from the beach. We are pulling out Sunday night. I'm up for suggestion's of what to do the rest of the weekend.

Cell 708-218-1566
Dan

Crazyhorse,
I'll have the video for you. Are you thinking about running the COPS run this weekend?

Crazyhorse 08-19-2003 08:41 AM

Candyman, I'm still planning on this weekend for the COPS run but I'm having a minor problem on one engine that I might address when the engines come out rather than trying to get it taken care of for this weekend. I'll know better in a day or so. I still plan on being at Great Lakes Marina with it on the holiday weekend though.
If our boat isn't available for this weekend I might be able to talk my brother-in-law into bringing his PQ 380 down so that he can get some aerial shots of it.

candyman35 08-19-2003 10:36 AM

Crazyhorse,
I'll bring the video to the COPS run. See you this weekend.
Dan

Crazyhorse 08-19-2003 11:17 AM

ok. sounds good. How's the video? Do we look like maroons?

candyman35 08-19-2003 01:40 PM

There's no fenders hanging on your boat so you look just fine.;) You'll love the tape. They got some real good footage of your boat.
Dan

Crazyhorse 08-19-2003 03:12 PM

Cool. That musta been after I took off the ropes and rubber-bumper thingies.:drool:
A Fountain guy told me that clothesline and boat rope are the same thing and that I oughta leave the rubber-bumper thingies hanging over the sides of the boat all the time just in case salebote guys get too close,,,,,:fish:

candyman35 08-19-2003 10:22 PM

Originally posted by Crazyhorse
Cool. That musta been after I took off the ropes and rubber-bumper thingies.:drool:
A Fountain guy told me that clothesline and boat rope are the same thing and that I oughta leave the rubber-bumper thingies hanging over the sides of the boat all the time just in case salebote guys get too close,,,,,:fish:

:eureka: :D :D