Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any photos from Savannah?????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53745-any-photos-savannah.html)

OffshoreOnly 07-10-2003 12:04 AM

Jill,

Where exactly where you? in the river during the speed runs?

OffshoreOnly 07-10-2003 12:06 AM

If you were turn 1 in the race, you will probably show up in the Freeze Frame Video. Check it out at www.freezeframevideo.net when it is finished. If not, check out speedvision when it airs.

OSO

mikejill 07-10-2003 12:10 AM

Where is Jill

Hmm, hard to describe. If you were standing at the dock at the Westin we would have been to the right. Is that the North end?
Its the start line.
I was in the aqua baja... I had to drive up river, collect the boats with the green flag and then let each one go. We were in the pits most of the afternoon. Back and forth.

When we go to the next to, bahammas and Key West I will be investing in a better camera.
Its hard to take pictures when youre moving on the river....

During the race we were turn 1 med boat. We hung out with Cap'n Mike.

Thanks
Jill

mikejill 07-10-2003 12:11 AM

er looking across the river at the city we would have been to the right.

OffshoreOnly 07-10-2003 12:12 AM

Aqua baja?? what do you mean by Aqua. You are new to OSO, how did you find this crazy place?

mikejill 07-10-2003 12:14 AM

I met you guys down in Savannah. I was checking out your bus:)
Aqua... like a turquoise blue.
its a 25ft. boat.

Thanks
Jill

OffshoreOnly 07-10-2003 12:17 AM

Now that makes more sense, welcome to the board!!

mikejill 07-10-2003 12:19 AM

Its a white Islander 242 with blue detailing...
I should be with 2 other men in the boat. says Baja on the side

I volunteer for APBA when I have a little extra money.
We have been to Daytona and Savannah. One afternoon I was searching for Daytona pics and... Found your place. I loved the bloopers... I was crying ovre them... made me sick.

Nice Ride.. loved your bus.
At the moment I am unemployed and bored out of my mind. If you need any volunteers... let me know. I would be glad to write etc. I studied journalism in college and have been published in several newspapers.

Anyways...
ANy help is appreciated on the photos. When we get done, I search the net for photos hoping to see us.
Its sorta the reward for working so hard on my vacataion.

That and a great tan!

Jill

wigginout 07-10-2003 07:42 AM

Jill,
If you find any pics of yourself on the link I listed, feel free to download them!

~Cat

mikejill 07-10-2003 09:37 AM

Whats ur link...

I will be putting mine online soon. They are pretty sweet...
WHM posed for me after the race Sunday. They are so sweet...

anywho..

jill