If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    Originally posted by wwwTOPDJcom
    And on the other side of the coin I meant a nice couple that I would say are well off CIG, Sea Ray 50' Sundancer , Viper and even more toys, But were they Very nice and welcomed me aboard there Sea Ray for cocktails I have to say they were very cool people
    I only showed up in a 10 year old 25' boat , I never felt like they looked down on me a bit. So there are *******s out there and
    Nice people too

just stay away from the Jerks
    Do not mean to burst your buble bro but it was your women they were after
    Put your best foot forward!

VIP Member Platinum Member wwwTOPDJcom's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1992 450hp Senza Spectre 25'
    Vestal/Binghamton NY
    Originally posted by Audiofn
    Do not mean to burst your buble bro but it was your women they were after
    Actually Jon I was with Becca and Monica this was a "couple"
    I know your Kidding

My Boats:
    I aint got $hit
    I tied up this weekend, and the people gave me a dirty look at first, I take it with a grain. I tossed their women a couple of jello shots, they loosened up a little, and ended up being cool. My question is why cant everyone just be cool to start. We are all out there for the same reason---have fun.

My Boats:
    1998 Powerplay 25
    Miami, FL
    [QUOTE]Another ten minutes later I'm starting on my second long island and had taken two shot that my friends had bought me when the DM comes up to me again he says that the guy is insisting that my boat be untied from his. So I down what was left of the long island (stupid I know) find the two guy friends that were with me and walk out to the boat. [/QUOTE

LOL... You had to down what was left of the Long Island. You certainly could not throw it away... That would have been unethical and against the drinkers code. Lucky you got a good cop dude. DUI really sucks.

Mad Hatter
    Originally posted by frequentflyer
    LOL.. You had to down what was left of the Long Island. You certainly could not throw it away... That would have been unethical and against the drinkers code. Lucky you got a good cop dude. DUI really sucks.
    You know you just can't leave a wounded soldier on the field!

It was stupid I was only moving 20 feet to avoid being harassed.

AT Cult Member #3 VIP Member R Addiction's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '99 Active Thunder Tantrum
    Originally posted by RLW
    It will if you put it in a plastic bag.

Sounds like experience here!!!

Mad Hatter, think you could find a picture of the AMIGO!!! That way we can all trash him for being an a$$hole!

Or how about the *******s that don't want you to tie up with them because they're worried about you tearing up their Bayliners that are dirty and havn't been waxed in years....I'm thinking yeah, I really plan on tearing up my clean boat that is worth 5X's theirs and is10X's nicer.

Its like George Carlin said; "Think of how stupid the average person is.....then realize 1/2 of them are stupider than that."

This holds so true in the boating world.

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Mad Hatter, what kind of boat was it? I think I may know the boat, but I'm not sure. We usually end up in Saugatuck on weeknights after work.

And how were 3 guys going to stay on a 22 Velocity???? Tight quarters I'd bet. But then again, it is Saugatuck. Just kidding buddy.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

Mad Hatter
    Actually my GF and I were going to stay on the boat, the rest were going to call that "Last Call" Service to get a ride home. It was like a 30-35 carver. I guess the guys nickname is "smitty". THe boat is actually out of Grand Haven. He's a short fat grey haired man from what i caould tell in the dark. Make sure to give him hell if you see him Water Foul.

My Boats:
    Magic 1996, Wizzard 29.9
    Newport Beach / California
    Allways carry a digital, if you could of posted a picture of his POS we could rally together and make is days of boating numbered.

I guess there will allways be a few bad apples out there!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast