Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI. >

If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI.

Notices

If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI.

Old 07-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Look in the marina at the Holiday Inn you will find what you are looking for
Old 07-07-2003, 01:50 PM
Mad Hatter

Really? By Jack's? How do you know that?

Old 07-07-2003, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive got scuba equiptment ill loan you, also, use a hand crank drill, those old antique ones, they work well under water.
Old 07-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

I asked a friend of mine that is in the area. He told me that the boat and your new friend used to be at his Marina till he decided to move up in the world He also confirmed everything you said about the guy as probably true to character. The boat is anothe make than what you listed. Too bad ,life is to short to run around with a I'm better than you chip on your shoulder
Old 07-07-2003, 03:43 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Mad, keep us posted!!!! This is gettin' good!! This guy thinks his $hit don't stink, I would see if there is a transient slip near his and rent it out for a couple of nights and just be very annoying!!! Loud music.....stay up real late!!! Damn, some day I'll act my age. RIGHT!!!!!
Old 07-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Mad Hatter

Originally posted by Scott
I asked a friend of mine that is in the area. He told me that the boat and your new friend used to be at his Marina till he decided to move up in the world He also confirmed everything you said about the guy as probably true to character. The boat is anothe make than what you listed. Too bad ,life is to short to run around with a I'm better than you chip on your shoulder
Scott I don't know for sure what make of boat it was, I thought at first it was a well craft then I thought I saw Carver on the side. I don't know, but I called the Marina over there and said "Yes, Smitty keeps his "amigo" here" so yes you were right.

UPDATE apparently the bastard took a cap off of my porto potty so all the piss leak out.

Old 07-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it would be on if i had leaked out piss in my boat. Im glad thats not me, i might be in jail. I would kick the s**t out of him.
Old 07-07-2003, 07:54 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I say you empty the rest of the porta-poti into his boat!
Old 07-07-2003, 08:10 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI.

Originally posted by Mad Hatter
"Then you had better go get it, only certain TYPE of people can raft offa me, and I don't think you're RICH enough."
Sounds like what the "help" would say out with the bosses toys!
Old 07-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the guy sounds like an A$$HOLE !!!

I was thinking though....around our area, we (at least me) don't raft off of another persons boat unless we either know the person, or the person is there to first gives us permission. I dont think i would have been the way this a$$hole acted, but i'm not sure i would be happy if someone i didn't know rafted off of my boat while i wasn't there to watch/help.

Some people have no respect for others property, nor do they have the docking skills to raft off correctly. I would let someone raft off, but i would just like to be there to help them in, and make sure they don't walk all over my upholstry when crossing.

Not saying that you are this type of person, just my opinion of rafting to someone elses boat.

Quick Reply: If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.