Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
One step closer to Florida. Who's got a line on enclosed trailers and truck caps? >

One step closer to Florida. Who's got a line on enclosed trailers and truck caps?

Notices

One step closer to Florida. Who's got a line on enclosed trailers and truck caps?

Old 07-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Default One step closer to Florida. Who's got a line on enclosed trailers and truck caps?

Sold the house over the weekend! Go before the pension board next week. Things are finally starting to happen. I'm shopping for a 26-30ish foot enclosed trailer for storing some furniture and moving eventually to Florida. I got a price of $4k to move so If I buy a big trailer I can sell it later or set up my bike dyno in it eventually. If anyone has a line on trailers and truck caps, shoot me an email at [email protected]
I may not catch it if you post here as I need to surf less and start packing

Old 07-06-2003, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM MrOffshore. I think he is in the trailer business down in Indianapolis