Notices

wellcraft contacts?

Old 07-13-2003, 08:07 AM
huge

Question wellcraft contacts?

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Wellcraft for boat parts? I need a new windsreen for my 22 scarab, and I'll buy it new right from Wellcraft if the price is somewhat fair. Thanks

Old 07-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There was another post going here just yesterday about someone ordering directly from Wellcraft.... do some searching, they will be good contact for you... I'll post back if I come across it... It was just yesterday it was on here.... title was something like "cost of boat parts in canada" he was trying to find something for his wellcraft... I replaced that same thing some years back and it was almost a grand from the dealer... I got screwed!!!! Good luck
Old 07-13-2003, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here is that thread..

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ight=wellcraft
Old 07-13-2003, 10:26 AM
huge

I also had to replace the windshield back in 1997. This was an insurance claim because I tore the Bravo off my boat from hitting a submerged log! the boat did an instant 180 and threw me hard into the windscreen and it broke a small chunk out. The shop doing the repairs was a Lund fish boat dealer and Lund is owned by Genmar, and Genmar owns Wellcraft and scarab. He was able to order the windscreen through lund and it was $600 cdn. at the time. Fortunatley , I didn't break the window, My buddy did, so he gets to pay for it!! This only happened last night, so I can't get ahold of anyone until Monday morning. I just thought I'd throw a few feelers out there to get some info. thanks guys