Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Rename current affairs the catmando section?? >

Rename current affairs the catmando section??

Notices
View Poll Results: rename it for him???
yes
13.73%
no
11.76%
who gives a chit, it keeps the babble off this area
52.94%
allan4 likes fuzzy rodents
21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Rename current affairs the catmando section??

Old 07-15-2003, 02:09 PM
packinair

Default Rename current affairs the catmando section??

I just noticed he has 29 or 58 threads in the last 30 days. by my math that is 50% of total threads

Old 07-15-2003, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He is keeping it in a section where the board gods asked for it to go. They built that section just for that specific purpose. Where people that wanted to talk current events could do so and not clog up the general discussion section with Off Topic's. Live and let live. Good job catmando. We may be on opposite sides of teh political spectrum but I respect you for sticking to your guns (even if they are wrong j/k) and keeping in the section designated for such conversation.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry Allan.........It just had to be done.........
Old 07-15-2003, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ya, he keeps the garbage confined to only one section, but nonetheless, the whole damn section is practicly consumed by HIS and MOSTLY HIS garbage. Change the name:

"Propoganda Daily"
Old 07-15-2003, 02:22 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Shane
He is keeping it in a section where the board gods asked for it to go. They built that section just for that specific purpose. Where people that wanted to talk current events could do so and not clog up the general discussion section with Off Topic's. Live and let live. Good job catmando. We may be on opposite sides of teh political spectrum but I respect you for sticking to your guns (even if they are wrong j/k) and keeping in the section designated for such conversation.
Here, Here!!!!!

Let's call it the Cat's House...
Old 07-15-2003, 02:35 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Ya, he keeps the garbage confined to only one section, but nonetheless, the whole damn section is practicly consumed by HIS and MOSTLY HIS garbage. Change the name:

"Propoganda Daily"
Nick,

We may not agree with him in the slightest and you and know that much of what the media and dem's say is rhetoric and propaganda. However, as untrue as it may be, it falls within their first ammendment rights and catmando is entitled to those same liberties as well. Ithink we can all agree that keeping the political discussions in that area is most appropriate. Those that want to join in may do so and those that don't have too. Again, I give cat credit for keeping it there and standing by his convictions. On a forum like this where some many of us are republicans/conservatives that can be rather difficult I am sure.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Registered

Yah, I'm sure his GUN related comments last week were TOTALLY boating related also right ?? HE is a big time loser, who can't keep his word and keep his crap off this board.... whether it is his right or not to come on this board and spew his garbage should not matter, he is not here to discuss boating, does not have anyone's but his own agenda in mind.. people like him need to get a gun and use just ONE bullet.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally posted by Shane
Ithink we can all agree that keeping the political discussions in that area is most appropriate.
Can't argue with that!

There have been a few slip-up, however. Take the "38 Lightning Flips on Winni" thread for instance.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Beat me to it, Chris!
Old 07-15-2003, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uh oh, now you guys have done it. This thread started out as a poll on whether or not the forum should be renamed. Now that you have discussed the content of the forum, this thread needs to be moved to the current affairs (or whatever it will be called) forum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.