Notices

Just Once

Old 07-16-2003, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Once

What else is left to break? I tried calling last night to see if you had Tonys number, "Hi this is Martin, my phone is broke, leave a message and your number...."

Car
boat
phone....

Good luck with the boat
Tommy
Old 07-16-2003, 08:56 AM
Registered

well I told you my girlfeiend broke up with me. so I guess Im not having the best summer. The boat I can fix the phone can be replaced the car is my last concern the truck is runnin o.k. for now the only thing I'm bummed about is the g/f. she was awsome and is gone for good now. so I guess car, truck, phone, boat, heart. F*** this feels like a pitty trip. Things can only get better.

Last edited by JUST ONCE; 07-16-2003 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:04 AM
Registered

Double post....sent the same thing back to your PM, was going to delete this when you said you were on vacation. As for the girlfriend, theres many fish in the sea.
Take Care,
Tommy
Old 07-16-2003, 09:17 AM
Registered

Ya I realize that, I met one last night thats real nice but the old g/f was great he'd been through ALOT together I don't mind being single but I'm destroyed about loosing such a great friend of so many years.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:29 AM
Registered

since we're on the subject, Anybody got any idea's from experience of what helps ease the mind other than lots of booze.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:39 AM
Registered

booze, boats, and more women.....in that order

other than that, time
Old 07-16-2003, 09:45 AM
Registered

Wrenching on the engine seems to work for me, at least it keeps me busy and angry at something other than myself. Stupid boat.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:52 AM
Registered

I drink way too much, Lucky for me I have lots of great friends that I have surrounded myself with lately, That has helped alot.
Would have been nice to party on my boat with her though. Owe well the next girl will be treated like gold because I've learned alot from this relationship.
31: your right it does help once I get going, the problem is I have no motovation to work an anything.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:30 AM
Registered

I would post you a picture of some motivation, but it needs to go in the uncensored forum
Old 07-16-2003, 02:17 PM
Registered

Originally posted by JUST ONCE
I drink way too much, Lucky for me I have lots of great friends that I have surrounded myself with lately, That has helped alot.
Would have been nice to party on my boat with her though. Owe well the next girl will be treated like gold because I've learned alot from this relationship.
31: your right it does help once I get going, the problem is I have no motovation to work an anything.
Next week on my day off, I could drive up there and help you get started on the boat if you wanted.

and Tony, what is your number? I guessed you werent going to go to the lake last night, a bit rainy...left and went to a girls house...hot and her daddy has a 99 28zx.

Tommy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.