Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54684-beware-power-marine-blown1500.html)

MitchStellin 07-18-2003 12:22 PM

I came out over a year ago with my name, city and state. You can call information and find my # any time. I did this so I would be accountable for my actions on this board and to let people know my name when we meet on the water. This way there is no chance of me lieing, cheating or hiding from anyone and it keeps me from bashing and hurting others who would have no way of finding me. No skeletons in this closet. Oh, I saw JimVs name come up, he rebuilt 2 of my motors and did a great job, on time, and for a great price. I would recomend him and his partner BJ (hope he is still there) anytime. For the others who make promisses and don't perform.....you are done here. I have burned many a bridge over unkept promises and under delivery of product and I don't care because they are scum and can rot in hell. I have a few who better cross the street when they see me..my bat has nails in it.:D

Dock Holiday 07-18-2003 12:27 PM

Guys,

I just got off the phone from talking to the REAL Jack Bailey. He called me here at the office and we had a long talk.

As I mentioned before he is really a very nice call to talk with.
This is only the second time I have ever spoken with him.

I have felt bad about a comment I made on my post where I called him a liar. I do not know him at all really and had no reason to make that comment. It was more a matter of deception with the screen name than a liar.

I apoligized to Jack on the phone for that and wanted to set the record straight here on the board.

It is easy to get caught up in the moment with some of these threads. I am not taking sides either way and we did not discuss this issue, but with things like the Pantera accident in Miami you realize how short live is and it puts into perspective what really matters.

I certainly hope that Mark P. and these guys can come together and work things out for both parties.

Best of wishes to everyone.

Mark Terry

CHAOS REIGNS 07-18-2003 12:50 PM

i intend on having my boat at his place monday at 9:15am

cigarette1 07-18-2003 01:03 PM

DH .. that was very cool of you :cool:

cigarette1 07-18-2003 01:04 PM

Oh ... and my real name is G

:D

Kanookstr 07-18-2003 01:25 PM

I only know of Bobby D. from this forum. He has helped me on a few of my problems. He has gone as far as to offer sending me a scan tool to help trouble shoot my engine problem. He seems like a nice guy, and I have no reason to think other wise. I have also had PM conversations with Blown1500, about our aeromotive fuel pump problems. and also had nothing but a good experience with him. I hope things work out for everyone involved.
Good luck guys

CHAOS REIGNS 07-18-2003 03:48 PM

well -- i see that blown1500 is banned -- i wonder if i should still plan on taking my boat down there?

Dock Holiday 07-18-2003 03:54 PM

Originally posted by mpejsa
well -- i see that blown1500 is banned -- i wonder if i should still plan on taking my boat down there?
Mark,

I had a good conversation with Jack today.

Take your boat over there. Them being banned on the board and your issue are really two different things.

I feel like he will see that Robert takes care of you.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Mark Terry

CHAOS REIGNS 07-18-2003 03:57 PM

Thanks Doc

I figured i'd atleast show up and then take it from there

CHAOS REIGNS 07-18-2003 04:03 PM

and i have no problem posting that the problem has been resolved and that they took care of me!