Originally posted by ragtop409
So why was Bobby BANNED? Enquireing minds want to no? Charlie
This has already been answered in Post #101
Old 07-20-2003, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
Bobby

no one said that I was referring to you, you must have a guilty conscience.

Troutly,

I never actually said that.

Carefully analyze that statement (quote above)!!
Old 07-20-2003, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trust me people, we know the real story of this and other situations with this group of people, don't question our decision. We are looking out for the members best interest.

OSO
So agian if your gona help stir the pot let the Enquireing Minds know?
Old 07-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bobby

no one said that I was referring to you, you must have a guilty conscience.

Troutly,

I never actually said that.

Carefully analyze that statement (quote above)!!
If you did not say it who did? looks like you to me that made post # 107 ?????? Man I am confused??????? Charlie
Old 07-20-2003, 03:04 PM
Registered

We never actually said it. Trying to save the public embarrassment. The hint to leave was not taken, he was testing the waters with his post. Can we be done with this now.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:34 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

We're done. Most are confused. But done.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:45 PM
Banned

Originally posted by formulafastech
Lets see, 2 of 10,000 members have had a problem with Robert. That is what, 2/100 of 1 %? (my math is terrible). Wal-Mart would die to have that low a complaint rate.

and I'm done too, till we see what happens on Monday when Mark brings his boat to Robert.
You're data is flawed. All 10,000 members haven't dealt with him.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

why are you standing up for this company???
How would you feel if it was your motor that had used parts put into it???
Yes BD has helped people on this forum but at what cost. Was the reason for helping to steer work his way?
Old 07-20-2003, 10:09 PM
Allan4

Tinker....maybe he is just a nice guy who likes to help people out. I've seen Dennis Moore and Dustin WHipple (among dozens of others) on here helping out, why is it that people are looking for ulterior motives? Mcollnstn has been a huge help to people also....so, is he a bad guy for that? Has Bobby/Jsck ever pushed any products on to anyone? If so, I did not see it. Please expound.

Geeez....I must be missing something here. What has Bobby/Jack done that is so wrong??

I am curious. If there is something he has done, then fine, but I have yet to hear much of anything bad about him other than he used a goofy screen name. Again, I am not defending him per-say, but just trying to figure out why he is getting hammered so badly, then banned from the board. This thing just seems wrong to me.

Maybe it's just me.........

See ya guys, I hope everything wokrs out well for all involved, just sad to see the accustions fly around.

BTW...if anyone has info about Bobby/Jack that they do not want to pass along on the forum, pm me or e-mail me.

Again, I am not in any way refering to the Mark v Robert issue, that is seperate in my mind. I am just speaking out of principle......Thanks, have a good night everyone, I am gonna stay outta this mess from here on out....

Allan

Old 07-21-2003, 07:59 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Allan4
Allright, I've had enough. I was going to stay outta this one, but......

This entire thread is full of discrepancies, and maybe I should not even be typing right now, because I am infuriated. Not about Mark v Robert, but by just about everything else. Infact, I will not comment on that issue, for I know nothing about it, I will only say that it seems like keeping a motor for that long is too long.

I'm curious how many posts have been deleted in this thread, I'm not sure if any, but curious. Why were they deleted, if they were, and by who?? Not saying any were, just asking.

Doc, you have done the right thing by going the extra step to make things accurate. You are to be comended for your apology and thanks for the pm's. Also, thanks to those who have helped me via pm's and phone calls on this issue.

I am reading a TON of character bashing that seems to be riding on what "some other guy" said. Some of you guys are totaly dismantling the character and credibility of someone who apparently has done absolutely nothing wrong other than use a freaking screen name that you do not approve of. I'm embarrassed.

HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE HAVE THE FACTS??????? I'm wondering. If you have true, accurate info, then I am all ears.

For those of you who have had bad dealings with people on this board, then by all means post away. It protects us all. We need to know. I have no issue at all with the origianl premise of the thread, in fact, I praise it. My post does not concern that, however, how many of you guys who are bashing Bobby Daniels/Jack Bailey know him, have done biz with him or have even had a phone conversation with him???? WHO???? SPEAK UP!!!!! Not with someone he knows, but with him.

Instead, we have a thread that has been deleted, then revived(???), we have posts that have been edited, we have people who make comments on this thread but will not return pm's asking about the info, we have a guy who's credit card bounced and is attacking the party who would not accept it, we have people saying that there are "40" people working together trying to screw others on the board, we have people making comments then apologizing for the bad info they passed along, we have people "Certain" that there are multiple alias being used on a regular basis by one person, only to be proved wrong, we have people who have just joined and are not members who are raising cain.....Hell, a few of you could be sued for the things you have said on this thread. How much of any of this is true?? Maybe it's just me and I am nieve or something, but I am truly sadened some of the stuff I have read.

I'm no angel, no doubt, and please understand I am not trying to attacking anyone with this post, just venting and commenting on what I have read here. I've certainly typed things on OSO that perhpas I should not have. But, I tell ya, I got almost 3K posts on this site and over 2 years worth of time and I consider this an extension of what I do in my daily routine of life. I can't even begin to tell you the incredible advantages I have experienced totally due to this site.....business, personal and the such. Met TONS of wonderful people to boot.....this place has been a huge positive in my life. But threads with this much garbage make me wonder sometimes.

As for Bobby Daniels.....He has been a HUGE help to absolutely ANYONE who as needed it in the tech section. And no, I do not personally know him either. How many of you have thanked him for saving you time, $$ and headaches?? How many of you have gone out of your way to help others on this site the way he has?? VERY FEW!!! Has he ever asked for anything in return?? So he uses a different screen name....I find it odd also, but that does not make him bad. Now he has been banned and I think that this site is a lesser place without people like him. He can't even defend himself, and that is totally wrong, so who has the big beef with him? What is it about? Let's hear it.

I purchased 3 gallons of Red Line gear lube from him....paid with a card, showed up at my door 4-5 days later. Smooth transaction, as all my OSO ones have been. I have talked to him on the phone a few times, a few pm's and I tell ya, you would have a hard time finding a nicer guy. I do not know him, just talked to him, but I did some research before I posted and found out he, in my mind, is what he appears to be.....a good guy who helps others who is getting lambasted for no good reason. I'm not really defending him, I don't really even know him, I am just defending what's right. And what I see here is wrong.

We all have skeletons, myself included, keep that in mind when you attack someone as hard as what has been seen here.

**Please underestand I am not critisizing the original idea of this thread, I AM attacking the accusations that have been made that have been proven false. The entire thread should be deleted in my mind....I think a couple of you should wish the same thing, becuase you have diminished your value to this site, in my opinion. For those of you who have acted accordingly on this thread, you are a benefit to our site and community and thankyou!!***

Sorry for the stupid long post, just venting and looking out for the good of decency and this site that I call home. I really hope this mess is sorted out, good luck to all, sorry if you take my comments wrong, it is out of concern. Time to hit the water!!!

Allan
Woop's whadda i do wrong on that post..so you asked who really know's this guy...well i'm for one that does Personally!! because he live's down the lake form me..and yes i did post he has helped me out more than anyone on here could imagine at time's when i was completely lost at what i needed. he provided at the time, and i might say to this day 2yrs later has NEVER even asked heyy you owe me such & such and i might add provided me a bill..

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.