BEWARE of  Power Marine and Blown1500 >

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Notices

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Old 07-21-2003, 08:02 AM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I really hope this works out for Mark. It is a shame that all this has come about . Hopefully if there are any others out there involed in the same things this will be a lesson learned. Thanks to OSO for putting this post back up.

David Ledford

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 07-21-2003, 08:28 AM
mlitefan

Bruce Dudley was a great help in tech forum as well. In fact, he was a moderator there for some time. What happened to him? A bit flipped in his brain and he scammed at least 6 people (that I personally know of) here for over 45 grand. Now the police are looking for him and he is going to sit in jail for a long time.

One thing for sure, you can't tell if someone is a "good" or "bad" person just from OSO. Answering posts in the tech forum is NOT a good barometer.

Bruce is a fine example.

Old 07-21-2003, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to agree with allan4.......Bobby Daniels has bent over backwards to help me...Why ?? nothing in it for him.

I wish OSO would let us outsiders in on the whole story.
I for one will remain in contact with him........

This other thing.......I am waiting also to hear the result.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
Troutly,

I never actually said that.

Carefully analyze that statement (quote above)!!
If one reads closely what you did say, it's pretty clear that you didn't exhonerate him.

So, whatever your reasons for banning certain members, are your reasons and I'll defer to your better judgement as you do seem to have our interests in minds. For that, I thank you. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-21-2003, 08:53 AM
mlitefan

Again, I have no idea what has taken place in this particular situation but it closely resembles the situation I was involved in.

Bruce Dudley helped out quite a few people here and many were shocked to hear about the scams. Many slammed myself and others who brought it to everyone’s attention. The fact that he was actually a moderator in the tech forum speaks volumes.

Again, not saying Bobby was scamming anyone, just making you aware that sometimes, all is not as it seems on the surface.

Old 07-21-2003, 09:09 AM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

This is one of the most BIZARRE post I have ever seen on OSO.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:19 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang I'm confused.......and my name is not dyno its Don for the record.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:27 AM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Originally posted by formulafastech
Lets see, 2 of 10,000 members have had a problem with Robert. That is what, 2/100 of 1 %? (my math is terrible). Wal-Mart would die to have that low a complaint rate.

and I'm done too, till we see what happens on Monday when Mark brings his boat to Robert.
Your math is, indeed, flawed. Your statement presumes that all 10,000 members do business with your friend. Clearly not all do. In fact, I bet only a very small fraction do. Moreover, if two people lose several thousand dollars to these "operators", does that diminish the harm to others on the Board? I firmly believe that you reap what you sew. Do not expect to cheat folks and have this forum and its patrons accept such behavior and not warn others about the potential danger in dealing with your "friend(s)." OSO is a private business and the owners are well within their rights to select who may and may not participate.

Formulafastec, your logic and justifications are flawed. Unless you too participate in the frauds committed, I do not understand your efforts to rehabilitate known con men.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 07-21-2003, 09:35 AM
Registered

the boat is now sitting in Power Marines shop -- robert was there and took a look -- he did say that it looked more serious than just push rods
Old 07-21-2003, 09:56 AM
Allan4

Welp....I guess I'm not done with this thread as I had mentioned before...

Phknlwyr....I understand your stance and your general comments are right on target IMHO, but at the end you say...."known con men"

Who are they, what are their "cons"? That is what is so damn aggrivating about this. ALL, and I mean ALL I want is to figure out why Bobby Daniels has been crucified and then banned. I am not refering to Robert Horne in any way, just Bobby.

Why, what has he done? If he has done something wrong, then fine, let us know. BUt I have pm'ed and talked and e-mailed around and all I find is people who have good, even great, things to say about him......both in and out of the context of OSO...

As Too Old said.....making a name for yourself by helping others is surely a strange way to be a "scam artist".....

This whole thing is nuts......

BTW...m-lite, you bring up a great reference and great points, but they should be used as a caution, not a conviction of someone....not that you are.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.