Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54684-beware-power-marine-blown1500.html)

LEOPAJM 07-17-2003 03:00 PM

I think the major issue here is ... what happened between February 12 and July ????

Unfortunately, we hear way too much of this ...

JM

bobby daniels 07-17-2003 03:01 PM

Originally posted by BucketHead
WOW,

I was just wondering who Bobby Daniels was on the Tech Q&A board. Lots and Lots of post from this guy and he seems to know is stuff.

However, I just learned that Bobby Daniels is not is name, it is actually Jack Bailey.

He uses all these screen names plus I was told he also uses cessna.

I hope everyone can get this worked out.

======================
Hey I was not going to enter this as it has nothing to do with me
as Robert has said !!!! BUCKETHEAD whats your name and number or is your real name buckhead, are you hiding ??At least I'm helping people on the board and they help me you are not a member and show few post so this would show that you only use this name stirstick to stir trouble ,
I am not blown 1500 ,cessna and my son is Ambusher ,so who's hiding these guys know me ,,again whats your name we can't wait so we can call and verify it . or is it not right to go as troutly or spectreman ect.
I 'm out of this post and back to reading post and as you said posting ,,,,, Bobby :D :D
good luck Mark And ROBERT

rjcardinal 07-17-2003 03:01 PM

Hey Blown,

Do you post under any other name than Blown1500?

Ron

Tantrum 07-17-2003 03:07 PM

Blown1500,
When I posted there was only the first page. I did not see the second and third pages of the invoice until I went back.
My apologies

As far as the time line......
Maybe there is more to story, there always is, but from an outsider it seems like an awful long time to have someones motor.

CHAOS REIGNS 07-17-2003 03:12 PM

just to be clear -- he did NOT dyno my motor -- he indicated with all of his expertise it was a waste of money

that is not saying he never did dyno one of his 454/330 build ups in the past

blown1500 07-17-2003 03:12 PM

This is a customer I just cannot satisfy. He took the motor to a person I do not know and I do not know what has been done by other people. I will still fix the problem here and very quickly-not necessarily overnight, but timely. I cannot go to the boat to do the work. My equiptment is here as are all my parts and supplies. I have had many boats much more valuable than this one spend time in my shop with NO PROBLEM so there should be none with his. There are many things I have to check and clean to reassemble the engine properly and I will not do it any other way-not for anybody.

blown1500 07-17-2003 03:16 PM

Ron,
I NEVER posted under any other name and don't think it right anyone else should, either.
Mark,
I did not dyno your motor, but the heads WERE developed on a dyno. Your motor is just like one we ran on the dyno, and I usually come VERY close to repeating on such engines, so I did think that dynoing your engine was an unnecessary expense.

CHAOS REIGNS 07-17-2003 03:17 PM

then why did you tell me on monday that you would come up on tuesday and put it back together?

come on man -- keep your story straight

i'd also like to know what your definition of timely is??? is 5 months typical for a 454/330 to a 468/450 normal (notice i didn't get the 496 i thought i was getting).

rjcardinal 07-17-2003 03:17 PM

Thanks for clearing that up.

Ron

CHAOS REIGNS 07-17-2003 03:19 PM

how many people post out of Power Marines location? and what are their user names?