If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Originally posted by ScottB

The thought of wearing a lifejacket on a boat to me used to be absurd, "hey, its only water, I am a great swimmer".
    Sort of off topic, but I used to think it was un-cool to wear a seat belt in my car until I was wearing a 5 point belt in a boat.

My Boats:
    39 Dragon
    Ft.Lauderdale, Florida
    Joey, this is what friendship is about, call me I'm back. We ride together, talk together, laugh and cry together. Your Friend,

My Boats:
    Boat racing ,building
    Miami,FL. USA
    To all O.S.O. members :

I am so very thankful to all of you for your kind words and prayers in a time that I really needed to hear them !! You have all been very kind to my Family and I.
    It makes me very grateful to be part of this Offshore family.
    I hope to one day be able to re - pay all the love and encouragement you have all given me.

In reference to the accident :

It was very unfortunate that it happened. According to Websters Dictionary " It is an unexpected undesirable event ". It is a very tragic experience I will have to live with !

My most sincere sympathy goes to the Family of Chad Brown whose life was lost in this tragic accident.I ask God for his help and guidance in this very difficult time of my life.

I can not comment on details at this time, but I will tell you it was not at night, just before dusk and we were headed back toward the Marina a mile away where I had the trailer and had been testing for hours that day and the day before. It happened in a wide stretch of the bay in calm water and I had Kill switches on which allowed us to swim back to the boat.I am 31 years of age and have never consumed Alcohol or Drugs and have been boating all my life and have raced for many years now. At the proper time I will be able to be more explecit.

Please I will ask for your prayers for the young man that lost his Life.

Love you all,

JO - Pantera Boats

Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl.
    We love you too Jo, and your family. We all feel awful about Chad, and we all feel a little closer too. Keep us posted.

My Boats:
    2003 Baja 33 Outlaw
    New Jersey
    Jo, keep the faith, be strong, all things will work out in the end.

My Boats:
    31 Scarab Thunder Twin 454 Mags 2011 6.6 Duramax / Allison
    Friendsville PA
    Jo, we are besides ourselves with sadness, i know this is going to be the hardest thing you've ever had to deal with , we wish you and your family strength and serenity, and we say a prayer for the young man lost. God bless and good luck my friend, anything we can do please ask. sincerely Gregg and Robin Clouthier

Doller Offshore

thoughts and prayers

I just returned from a trip and am saddened to hear of this tragic accident.
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to all involved, and their families.
    Mindi Doller and staff

My Boats:
    1998 Powerplay 25
    Miami, FL
    We've never met but I have heard alot of good things about you and your family. You guys build one heck of a boat. My prayers for you, your family, and the family of Chad Brown. Knowing that you guys are as safe as you are and that something this terrible can happen has made my brother and I reflect on some of the close calls we have had out there. We will be revamping our safety equiptment before we take the boat out again. Sometimes you hear about things like this but until it hits close to home you really don't react. We will always be wearing our lanyard now and will take some precautions we were not taking before. Again brother hang in there. Everything's going to be ok.

Trim it Up! Platinum Member kitten's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Skater! Sold!
    F l o r i d a

Thumbs up

Jo: We are glad to hear from you, keep
    your chin up! Take this time to greive, but it is not your fault!

We all feel sad about Chad Brown because it dose hit close to home.

Hope you are feeling better. Call us if you need anything at all. Charlene & (Glenn dangerkitty2)
    Peace & grace be to this place.
    ........ God bless the troops, always! :)

My Boats:
    1988 banana - Sold, 1993 banana - Sold, 1979 banana - Building, 1978 banana - Building, 1972 Cigarette 20 - Sold, 1997 Scarab Sprint - Sold, 1985 Jaguar Stepped Cat, Gaff-Rigged Schooner
    Portsmouth, NH

Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Keep your chin up.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast