Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   attn: lucy's mercruiser special (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54868-attn-lucys-mercruiser-special.html)

el indio 05-01-2005 09:42 PM

Re: attn: lucy's mercruiser special

Originally Posted by hillbilly24
I beleieve there is a member on here Jayl13 who has dibs on that boat when it comes up for sale. I think he already has a written contract with the current owner stating that if he ever wants to sell he has to call him first.

hillbilly i believe thats war party..........warpath is hull 1 laid up by cigarette prior to apache..............m.m.

OldSchool 05-01-2005 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by hillbilly24
I beleieve there is a member on here Jayl13 who has dibs on that boat when it comes up for sale. I think he already has a written contract with the current owner stating that if he ever wants to sell he has to call him first.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: He is looking at Fountains now.

Money talks ....BS walks!!!!

dhlaw 05-01-2005 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have been saving my $$ for years awaiting my chance to get the Benny special!!!!!

el indio 05-01-2005 09:56 PM

.................................................. ..........................exit stage left.p.s. is not that the sticky green $hit?bogus picture the plastic would stick to the contraband. m.m.

OldSchool 05-01-2005 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
I have been saving my $$ for years awaiting my chance to get the Benny special!!!!!

I had that same..............................................

couch back in the 80's!!! No BS, it was identical! :cool: :cool: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

el indio 05-01-2005 10:03 PM

with all that weed he probally hasnt left the house since the 80s. m.m.

hillbilly24 05-01-2005 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by el indio
hillbilly i believe thats war party..........warpath is hull 1 laid up by cigarette prior to apache..............m.m.

Yep just went back and checked the posts it is warparty not warpath

hillbilly24 05-01-2005 10:27 PM

By the way Mark, I would love to meet you when you make it down to Florida. Aside from all the BS in the thread tho ther night(I was one of the guys ripping on your spelling that night) I would enjoy the chance to buy you a beer and shoot the sh!t for a while.

tomtbone1993 05-01-2005 10:29 PM

i love happy endings :p

el indio 05-02-2005 08:18 AM

this is like the stock market...................its a brand new day..................have a good one .................m.m.