Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cincy Poker run...great time!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54897-cincy-poker-run-great-time.html)

ITLLFLI 07-21-2003 07:17 AM

That was a great run! Thanks a ton to JDNCA1 for letting us ride with you!! That thing runs really hard!! I think we did 95 or so with stock 500 EFI's!!

Birdog, Glad to see you were out keeping all those Cigs under control!;)

Rbtnt, Great to see you again. The 28 looked and ran great as always!

I have a ton of pics I will post. I have to get some work done first!! Stay tuned...........................:p

388Hustler 07-21-2003 07:22 AM

We had a blast. Enjoyed seeing/meeting everyone.

ITTLFLI - Thanks again for the ride to bar. You were also right about the talent in that place... I apologize again for my drunken idiot friends.

That bad Skater had OGRE on the back. He flew by me like I was tied up to the dock...

Dean

birdog 07-21-2003 07:29 AM

Great looking boat 388 !!! looked like you were leading those cats after lunch !!

jdnca1 07-21-2003 07:32 AM

I had a blast and was glad to take you guys along. How about some of those cruiser wakes after leaving wtown after lunch.....I've never seen so many boats get launched. We sax about 3' of daylight UNDERNEATH a few drives.:cool: I saw a couple of broken XR drives back at my marina...so you know it was sloppy.

That skater was HAULING....and we have some great pics of it.

Rbtnt you looked good out there, after comparing the way we ran through rough water I definately need boxes. Great talking with you and everyone else.

ITLLFLI 07-21-2003 07:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dean, It was great to meet you and your buddies. As far as the bar goes....I hope you made the best of a bad situation!!!

Here is the skater OGRE..

388Hustler 07-21-2003 07:40 AM

Thanks a lot. We had a great time. I was trying to run with them. You know it's a little tough for a V to hang with the cats ;)

Dean

ITLLFLI 07-21-2003 07:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A better view

ITLLFLI 07-21-2003 07:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
JDNCA1's 28 Eliminator!!

tssteph 07-21-2003 08:14 AM

Birdog,
It was awesome when you came past the last card stop on the way up to the dam, there was you and three other boats running side by side, looked like 10-12 feet apart. It was about that same time that someone buzzed the dock about 20 ft out. The guys in the 37ft Fountain tied to the dock were not happy. My boat was out at the end of the dock closest to your dock.

Brian

birdog 07-21-2003 08:40 AM

We were running out of river FAST !!!
Those 2 cigs are AWSOME !! Who is the Playboy Cig ?
The guys in the TS cig outa Louisville are a great bunch.

Sign4.......Let me know when it's time to start sea-trialing some Cigs !! I wanna GO !!!!!:D
It was great to have you 2 aboard !You shoulda run up river with me it was ROUGH !!! lotsa air time !