Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cincy Poker run...great time!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54897-cincy-poker-run-great-time.html)

388Hustler 07-21-2003 09:47 AM

ITTLFLI - Great pictures!!!

I definitely agree with you on the 5th stop. ...

GLH 07-21-2003 09:50 AM

Serious hardware!!!!

kbt74 07-21-2003 10:04 AM

Corey, Thanks for the ride. That boat runs awesome. Itllfli & allan4 are probably in the market for a bigger boat or twins. Please talk them into this it would help them out. Earlier this summer ITLLFLI was talking crazy, he wanted to sell the AO and get a cruiser. Thank god for the poker run, it got his mind back on track to reach 100+mph.

Byron those pictures turned out awesome.

KBT

ITLLFLI 07-21-2003 10:05 AM

:D :p

jdnca1 07-21-2003 10:13 AM

Kevin;

It made it more fun with all of you guys going along, plus we got some great pics.

Byron, When you get a chance, Email me those pics, thanks

Allan4 07-21-2003 10:15 AM

Great job Ittlfli!!!

Man, great pics, that's for sure.

Yes, there was some serious hardware at this run. Very impressive. When you are running in a 95mph cat and can't keep up with the lead pack (some of them vee's) then you know you are in a good place..HAHAHAHA

JDNCA1, no doubt about the rough water...I saw more outdrives than I can count. Even that big 38 Donzi ZX had about 2-3 feet of daylight under his drives...ya know...Boom Boom's Dad.....HeHeHe.....

Dog...those cigs were bad. A guy named John owns the Playboy Cig, and he is just cool as can be. Very freindly, nice guy. That T/S ran like a beast. He went right by us on one stretch...I talked to some of the crew on board and they said they went 97gps....!

I think I saw 5-6 Cigs on Sat, great showing.

That 388 is killer as well. Man, that things runs strong, very strong.

Good time guys....what a blast...

:D :D :D

kbt74 07-21-2003 10:56 AM

I wish you guys could have heard allan4 message from saturday night after a few shots of tequilla at Todds house. He was celebrating his birthday by slurring all over his own phone and trying to milk a cat at the same time. Thats pretty impressive at your age. Anyway, Hope Allan4 had a good birthday.Your new Baja should be there in a week or two, it was suppose to be a surprise.
Kevin

Allan4 07-21-2003 11:27 AM

Milking a cat...?? Hahahahahahahaha

YEah, I know....now that I am 31 years old, things will change....HeheHe......

Good B-day, thanks.......

Thanks for the new Baja...I guess it is that 33 Outlaw with 700 hp per side like I was talking about:D :D ;)

kbt74 07-21-2003 11:37 AM

Just let me know what kind of power you want in the boat I will call the good people at Scholle Motorsports and see what kind of power they have for you.
Kevin

388Hustler 07-21-2003 12:53 PM

Allan4 - Thank you for the compliment. I was having a little trouble keeping her in the water... Let me know if you guys ever come down toward Louisville.

Thanks again to all the Cincy boys. We had a blast!!