One of our own OSO brothers embarks on a Outragios venture

Notices

One of our own OSO brothers embarks on a Outragios venture

Old 08-07-2013, 05:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One of our own OSO brothers embarks on a Outragios venture

I received
phone call from Bill Mazzoni of BTM marine and the Taboo race team . He called to wish me well with the promotion of the up coming TFT tour . It was encouraging to hear that he speaks highly of the TFT tour and carries around with him a bunch of TFT invitation cards to give to his fast-boat friends .
In further conversations with Bill he told me about an ongoing project he has going in conjuration with Disney . He is involved with the production of an event to take the place of the PRI [ professional race industries] show that took place here in Orlando Fla . That show moved to Indy . Even though Indy is the world capital of racing who wants to be in Indianapolis during December . Bill brought forth an Idea to continue to have a race show in Fla . Florida is much nicer than Indy especially in Dec. A December Fla day is in the low 70s . In Indy I think you might have to light yourself on fire to stay warm. Orlando is such the clear choice for a convention . Rooms can be had for less than $200 a week and rental cars for even less than that. I know if I was to drag my wife to a race car convention she would kill me , but if she and the kids could take in Disney, Sea World and Universal along with shopping and the beach while I talked cranks and carbs it might not be so bad.
Bill could see this and is working with Disney as the convention site and several vendors and manufacturers of racing equipment to produce a convention here in Fla. The convention is going to be known as the RPM expo [race professional marketing expo] This is a sensational plan . Bill can make this happen. He has had great success with other ventures, with car racing, boat racing and many business endevers .I am sure that he will champion this venture also. I look forward to seeing this new project become a great success for all. Here is the link to the PRM Expo , take a look it looks exciting http://rpmtradeexpo.com/
Bill thanks for your call it is always great to hear from you , and thanks for your encourgement and support with the Toys Tour .
Old 08-07-2013, 05:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://rpmtradeexpo.com/