If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Small Impact Vests

Maybe Ben at SRP can answer this or someone else. I'm looking for a race style life jacket for my 8 year old son. I want something that will provide more impact protection than the Mustang he currently wears. Naturally, if I can have the same floatation as the Mustang it would be great. He loves to run hard and now that he's driving I figure it's time for a little added protection.

All of our jackets are custom made and yes we do build children's sizes. We are the largest provider of Stock Outboard racing jackets in the industry, which is mostly young kids racing. We can build you an offshore style impact jacket for just about any size person. You can go to my website at: and go to the SRP page on down load the measurement sheet form, or SRP's site has it too.
    Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Take care, Ben