Notices

Judge's Decision

Old 07-21-2003, 04:54 PM
14-H

Thumbs down Settle???

Originally posted by Reindl Powerboats
***Looks like Mike and the Offshore LLC are ready to move forward and resolve all this quickly***
Mike A. has been trying to settle this since it got started. It's his proposed terms that always seem to get in the way. 14-H.

Old 07-21-2003, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike & ED,

In the ruling did it specifically say that the special master would be helping to write Sea-Tac By-Laws and that the election would only be for the performance board or can the board in place call for a vote of the membership on any of these issues? Or is there anything saying that this board couldn't rescind the SEA-TAC plan for a different one? And as for the contract will the license fee be paid to APBA for 2003 now that APBA has a BOD and Detroit is still the HQ? Or does the order say that the LLC doesn't have to pay the license fee anymore, but APBA can't cancel the contract?
This last question has nothing to do with if the LLC is in default from last year only that it is operating in 2003 under the terms of the contract and fee's that are due will be paid for this operating year. And will Offshore races have there sanctions go through Detroit now also?

Matthew

Last edited by Grin&Barrett; 07-21-2003 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Bloobyyou

Originally posted by Mike A.
Mr. Blooby,

If you read my post again you will see that I included myself as a member of the interim board and it is THAT board which has VERY limited power pending the implementation of the Sea-Tac plan.

Mik

e
Mike A. I would say MR. A But a MAN can stand for himself. You are NO man , Tell the truth and for the first time .BE A MAN NOT A LAWYER.

Old 07-21-2003, 06:09 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Bloobyyou
Mike A. I would say MR. A But a MAN can stand for himself. You are NO man , Tell the truth and for the first time .BE A MAN NOT A LAWYER.

This is the BS everyone hates. What an ass! Did you get your widdle ego hurt or something?
Old 07-21-2003, 06:14 PM
Bloobyyou

Cool

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
This is the BS everyone hates. What an ass! Did you get your widdle ego hurt or something?
Pull your head out of your ass and read between the lines you dip****

Old 07-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Registered

Pull your head out of your ass and read between the lines you dip****

Well done......you've pretty much made everyone ignore anything you will type in the future.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:20 PM
Bloobyyou

GOT my piont across didn't I TO you with your head s so far up somone's ass you can't see whats really happening

Old 07-21-2003, 06:26 PM
Registered

GOT my piont across didn't I TO you with your head s so far up somone's ass you can't see whats really happening

All 10 of your posts are trash....as I'm sure the 11th one will be too. Yes, you've made your point very clear......you have nothing to contribute. See ya later !
Old 07-21-2003, 06:28 PM
Registered

bloobyyou. Your acting like a whiny little kid.
Grow up
Old 07-21-2003, 06:30 PM
Bloobyyou

4923 posts danm you must have a dull life

Quick Reply: Judge's Decision

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.