Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Judge's Decision (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/54982-judges-decision.html)

Bloobyyou 07-21-2003 06:31 PM

hay scotty beam up theirs intelegence up here

PhantomChaos 07-21-2003 06:33 PM

Originally posted by Bloobyyou
4923 posts danm you must have a dull life

Thanks for making me correct. :D :D Posts add up over 2.5 years....but at your rate, you will double mine. You have 11 posts in 1 day! I'm glad you think I have a dull life. ;) ;)

GrinandBarrett 07-21-2003 06:34 PM

Originally posted by Mike A.
Yes, that is correct.

As to the other questions, I think we should just let some time pass and give everyone an opportunity to calm down and discuss all of the various issues and problems and hopefully devise solutions.

Mike

Mike,

Is there a copy of the order for the membership to see?
If not when will one be available?

Matthew

Add: My other ? can this BOD rescind the SEA-TAC plan or alter it in anyway as long as it is done in a legally called BOD meeting?

Bloobyyou 07-21-2003 06:45 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Thanks for making me correct. :D :D Posts add up over 2.5 years....but at your rate, you will double mine. You have 11 posts in 1 day! I'm glad you think I have a dull life. ;) ;)

HA!!!!HAAAA Dought that being dregde will probably axe my ass for speaking my
mind

PhantomChaos 07-21-2003 06:50 PM

Bloob, you haven't said anything, and nobody is going to listen to you with a chip like you have.....sorry, just the way it is. Why not contribute a perspective.....if you can.

ScottB 07-21-2003 06:55 PM

hay scotty beam up theirs intelegence up here
Its Hey, not hay
Its Scotty, not scotty
Its there is, not theirs
Its Intelligence, not intelegence

Obviously, not much up there

Moisture-Missil 07-21-2003 07:30 PM

Originally posted by ScottB
Its Hey, not hay
Its Scotty, not scotty
Its there is, not theirs
Its Intelligence, not intelegence

Obviously, not much up there

(HOT FOOT) LIVES COULD SAY TWO MAYBEE TEN names speek your mind befor THE BOARD GODS axe your ass too. talk about intellignce you IDIOT

ScottB 07-21-2003 07:35 PM

(HOT FOOT) LIVES COULD SAY TWO MAYBEE TEN names speek your mind befor THE BOARD GODS axe your ass too. talk about intellignce you IDIOT
Can I get a translator?:D

PhantomChaos 07-21-2003 07:37 PM

Originally posted by ScottB
Can I get a translator?:D
Really......I've been reading that for 5 minutes trying to figure what that meant. :confused: :confused: :D :D :D Maybe it's past happy hour where they are. :D

Ron P 07-21-2003 08:55 PM

Notice the smiley face in the upper left corner and the exact same posture in the posts by Blooby and Moisture Missil. Since he even mis spells his own name, I think we can easily see that this is one in the same person.

I think you spell it Missile not Missil.

But with his profound reasoning, he can see things that we can't. I guess he's Stuperman.

Dude, if you have something to say, then say it. Or pay someone else to type it for you. Your unsupported mud slinging is worthless and destroys your credibility.

That means...we don't like you very much because your not playing nice with the other kids on the web site.

While your praying to your Reggie statue tonight, ask him to give you a brain.