Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's Rock High Rock Lake (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/55077-lets-rock-high-rock-lake.html)

Dock Holiday 07-23-2003 09:45 AM

Barry does GREAT stereo and video work.

But if you hire him, be sure and pay in cash and not beer!

Cash = $25.00 Hour

Beer = $100.00 Hour

:D :D :D

MovinOn 07-23-2003 10:43 AM

Originally posted by BARRY1784
I just talked to Brian, he said Keith Eickert would be there. :cool: I was there over the 4th and it was awsome. As for free beer Thats enough for me... Bud lite please!!
Barry i see you got that Err Thang back togeather after hartwell trip. knew you'd jump at that FREE Beer Signal. BTW You bringing your a@@ ? & course that yellow bumble-bee to Jacksonville this yr.. if you haven't planned on it you should.. some of your friend's from down here will be there for sure. Heck, i'll even give you some Free Beer. If you will keep the damn duck's away from my outdrive's..

jonesmarineinc 07-24-2003 08:45 PM

High Rock

We need to know who is comming this weekend so we can figure how much food and beer.

What is Favorite Beer?

Dock Holiday 07-24-2003 08:49 PM

Mr. & Mrs. Dock Holiday will be there!

Looking forward to it.

There are only two kinds of beer;

Bud & Free!

Flashback 07-24-2003 10:54 PM

Whats up Brian? Its pretty cool to have water to play in this year isn't it? A Sabre with 1000 hp, Wow! I dont think you will have any problem out running everything on Highrock with that artillery.:)

Barry, are you going Sat evening or on Sun morn?

Hey Doc and Sonny. Highrock is a little small so we will have to be careful and not to put to many boats over 30' in there cause we might splash all the water out. Then there wouldn't be any left for the Sea Doos to play in:D Just kidding. Maybe I will see ya there.

Greg

jonesmarineinc 07-25-2003 07:11 AM

High Rock

Great Hope to see all of you on Sunday!!!

David Leford Are You Still Planning On Comming????

BARRY1784 07-25-2003 08:10 AM

Flashback, I'm going to LKN Sat for the world record raft up. Last year the offical count was 703 boats. This year we're sure to crush that. I'll be on The Rock Sun morning around 11:00. Why dont you bring your Chris kitty to LKN Sat?

Ben@SRP 07-25-2003 08:45 AM

Brian,
Have a blast, I'm sure you will... I would if I could come up. Tell Keith I said hi, and let me know when you're coming back down my way. I'm sure one of us, owes the other a beer or 10. Call me when you have time.

Cya, Ben

vagrant 07-25-2003 09:51 AM

Hey Brian we are not going to make it Dock is going to represnt the Carolina Power Boat Assoc. for us . We have a meeting at North Harbor For the Club. I hate we are going to miss the fun .
Thanks

David Ledford

jonesmarineinc 07-25-2003 10:37 AM

High Rock

David Hate your going to miss it.. Me and Keith Will Drink a beer for you