Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BE-AWARE of Maveric Marine in SoCal (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/55112-aware-maveric-marine-socal.html)

PhantomChaos 07-22-2003 03:56 PM

Originally posted by cigracer28/38
W.O.W. now THAT is service with a smile!

Next time......it would be nice if he included some cokes for the Crown Royal and the Captain Morgan.......and maybe some cranberry juice and Red Bulls for the Smirnoff.

JUST KIDDING!!!! :D :D :D :D

gdfatha 07-22-2003 04:09 PM

What no ICE??

Hey, did that used to be called The ANCHOR??? I used to do business there..

I went to high school around the corner at Van Nuys Highschool..

stevebaretta 07-22-2003 04:25 PM

Nort, Now that you've posted about the freebies, we'll
all expect them plus great service.

Steve 1 07-22-2003 05:55 PM

Cool Nort.

PhantomChaos 07-22-2003 11:25 PM

Originally posted by IDRPSTF
Thank God you got some service. I have watched this poor guy go through hell and put up with it. I cant tell you how many times I expected Norty to show up with an UZI. Good to hear you have found someone competent. I will have to start sending people there. So far Dan at Archer is the only one I send people to. Now we have a choice.

Matt-

You know ALL about that! I haven't had a chance to try Archer, but Dan is the MAN from what I've heard, adn he seems great in the club. ALSO....I've heard nothing but good things from Teague Custom Marine too, and he supports the SCOPE club BIG TIME...but many menbers are too far away from his shop. He should open a Newport shop too.

PhantomChaos 07-23-2003 07:50 AM

Originally posted by catmando
Was that your first experience with them? If so, I am stunned by the contents of that bag.:eek: :cool: :D

No, obviously it wasn't. I've been using Maveric Marine since about November of 2000 for my 312. I was forced to do warranty work on my 382 elsewhere, but now they can handle it all for me. The point is what I mentioned before.....service. I don't have to call them to follow up on what is going on, they call the client.

Audiofn 07-23-2003 09:27 AM

See now after you drank all that booze you did not remember the great job they did...... :D:D At leaste tell the cob webs cleared out!!!!

Luvoffshore 07-23-2003 12:11 PM

Send it ot the top!!

Hey nort, did you sell that beautiful 32 Formula yet? Not that I can afford an upgrade, but from the pics and video, I have always liked that one!

PhantomChaos 08-04-2003 06:38 PM

Luvoffshore-

Yes..........I sold it back in May and it is up in the bay area. The guy pulled out the motors and is putting in his own twin 650HP motors that he made. The thing should rock!

Von Bongo 08-04-2003 07:04 PM

Do they replace cabin head liners?