Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   32 Fountain Fever Questions (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/55153-32-fountain-fever-questions.html)

Von Bongo 07-23-2003 05:17 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
Which is exactly why my Cigarette is for sale. If someone buys the Mistress, the Fountain will be mine.:D

I kniw a clean boat when I crawl around one and this is as clean as they get. Not to mention optioned out right!

If it is that clean, what are you going to work on?

If someone buys the mistress will their sea trial be the first time you have had it in the water?? :D

Curt 07-23-2003 07:31 PM

The 32 Fountain is a great boat. I have had mine for over 4 years now. It is a 91 that I repowered with 600's a couple of years ago. It will run between 85 and 88 depending on conditions in fresh water. It tracks well in the water at speed and handles the rough stuff pretty well. The hull is very well made. I have almost no stress cracks in the hull wich is pretty unusual for a 12 year old boat, especially one with 1200 hp shaking it all over the place! Fortunatly Fountain has not changed their styling much at all over the past 10-15 years. This means you can purchase an older boat and spend a little money on reupholstering, repowering etc if needed, and still come out financially better. Also I like driving a Fountain boat because they are one of the more popular race boats on the APBA and SBI circuts. I figure if the boat is good enough for the professionals it is good enough for me. No one can knock Fountain's success in winning races and holding V-hull speed records.

epeek 07-23-2003 08:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love my 32 fever, I decided to by an older one with
no step and invest the money to put a brand new
dash,interior & custom paint. I figured if I bought
a 98 - 00 it would probably need all this soon
anyway. Mine runs & handles great & looks
awesome. A little tough to get out on the deck
to throw an anchor. Have had no problems with
water reversion or a wet bilge. Good Luck

Curt 07-24-2003 06:13 AM

Nice looking boat! I wish I knew how to post pics because I would post one of mine out there. It has custom graphics as well.

epeek 07-24-2003 08:37 PM

Hey Curt,do you have a digital camera? It took me
a little bit to figure out how to post picks. Maybe I
can walk you thru it.
Rick

Curt 07-25-2003 05:24 AM

Originally posted by epeek
Hey Curt,do you have a digital camera? It took me
a little bit to figure out how to post picks. Maybe I
can walk you thru it.
Rick

I actually have a picture saved on the PC but I just never have tried to post it. Any help would be great!

wigginout 07-25-2003 10:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a photo of Curt & Martha in their "Crockett Rocket" on Lake Murray!

~Mrs. Wigginout

Curt 07-25-2003 10:18 AM

Hey Cat, thanks for the photo!!!!:D

wigginout 07-25-2003 10:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Curt,
I just found another photo of you from Savannah last year. This was taken from our room on the 16th floor!

~Mrs. Wigginout

epeek 07-25-2003 07:47 PM

Curt,put that picture of your boat in your "my documants" file. In the post reply, attach file, click on browse
find the file & click on it. That should do it.