If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

You can ride with me but I only allow thongs on my boat..... Hope your Dad isnt reading these.......

My Boats:
    99 Baja 272I
    St Charles MO, Lake Ozark MO
    If you get a second membership, upgrade to gold, call yourself "Brunette with boat" so pop wont even notice, then you can post all of the other pictures!!

My Boats:
    1991, Baja, 270
    Mentor, Ohio
    Welcome OSO,

Hey would you like to come back to the boat and see my karate trophies..................................................If your scared....say your scared.

My Boats:
    Don't even mention the word boat
    Tampa, Indian Shores Beach

Welcome to the board, its ashame your not closer to VA, I am only a year older and as stated before I may not have the biggest boat on here but its paid for.

My Boats:
    1986 Four Winns Liberator 241
    Lake St. Clair, Canada
    Welcome to the board. I won't even bother hitting on you since I am way too late already!

Edison, NJ, USA
    Originally posted by eyezlee
    oh my goodness. rampage, dude what were you thinkin when you told her about this site?

boatless-blonde, welcome to OSO. Enjoy!!!

Mentor , Ohio
    Trader1 ... forget the girl !!! Where's the pics of your boat ????

My Boats:
    38' Cigarette, 42'Post, Driver:F2-07 Wild Child
    Greenwich CT. U S of A
    BRRRRRPPP, umm HI! My name..... FRRRRRRTTTT (sorry) My name FRRRRRT (damn, another pair of undies soiled)
    ANYWAY, I'd love to BRRRP FRRRRRT... EXCUISE ME! I'm having my usual problems today but you can come out on my 18' Bay liner any time BRRRRPPPP. I don't have money for gas or an engine for that matter but I found a couple of broken oars we can use. The seats are raw fiberglass & wood so I suggest you wear very heavy clothing to protect from splinters. Oh, I almost forgot, a gas mask is manditory as well as some rags to help me clean up after I mess myself.
    I don't bite (no teefis) so don't worry.
    So, we have a deal? I'll even bring the shears so you can trim the long hair on my back & toes.
    Last edited by DJD; 07-23-2003 at 02:13 PM.

Welcome Boatless Blonde
    Kind of a scary thought seeing father and daughter commenting back and forth, we have 4 kids (14,9,8,5) I guess this is what we have to look forward to in 10 years, or maybe sooner! I think I will remove the words beads from my vocabulary!
    Good luck finding a ride, sorry we can't help you out, we boat in Maryland we do have the speed though if you like triple digits.

My Boats:
    33' Powerplay triple 2.5's
    Lake St. Clair
    You can come ride with me this weekend. I'll meet you wherever. Don't listen to these old geasers. Come party with someone close to your own age (23). I have a 33 powerplay with triple mercury outboards, and plenty of room for you and some of your friends in my large cockpit. I'm in Holland right now but will be heading south down the Michigan coast this weekend. Darren

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast