How much did Bruce Dudley get from you? >

How much did Bruce Dudley get from you?

Notices

How much did Bruce Dudley get from you?

Old 07-24-2003, 08:35 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Guess I am one of the "lucky" ones that dealt with Bruce.
I only got scammed for less than $1000. Had him work over my heads. Original reason for work was to replace the springs with new ones. Guess he misunderstood. Bruce glass beaded my old ones and reinstalled them and claimed they were new.

I know of a member that had Bruce do a total rebuild of his HP500. The member was with Bruce at the dyno when the motor went south.
Damn lifters! They just don't last as long when they are installed backwards. After motor was repaired, it had less power than before the rebuild. Does that account for a loss????

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 07-24-2003 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-25-2003, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Legally and officially he owes me $5,198 judgement. Not to mention a full boating season....all the while making boat payments.

Someone get in touch with me (Doug?). My home email has changed and you can send me a PM or email via the pushbutton on my profile. I got a call from someone in Missouri about this guy and they gave me a 1-800 number to call and I called it but said that I cannot call the number from my area. Needless to say I deleted my message and have no contact information.

I would enjoy seeing this guy in jail for a while as he's scammed many OSO people as well as countless others not on the board.

My bet is it's well over 85K but I dunno!
Old 07-25-2003, 01:16 PM
Registered

Default GOOD THREAD !

i'm the utah loss, Dean Campbell is my name and doug, you can use it any time you want, i have nothing to hide, i actually want bruce to know where i live, maybe he'll show up on my doorstep someday. LOL

i too have filed theft reports. i have filed with:
1) Riverton UT police department
2) Fenton MO pllice department
3) MO Attorney General's office
and
4) two counts of mail fraud with the U.S. POSTAL SERVICE

i think doug is pretty close on the numbers. i can see what G-Force is getting at though, in not wanting to count the same money twice. one thing that's not common knowledge to people outside the casualty circle, is that we victims have been in direct contact with one another and have banded together, if you will. we all know each other and know how much each other has lost. if a new name pops up it will stand out to us, but it won't be as clear to others. on the other hand i believe doug is correct when he says not every victim will post here, even if they read this thread, some have their own personal reasons for wanting to stay out of the public eye. like doug i will try and respect their wishes as well. i think the way doug listed the money is ok, i don't think that will offend anyone.

i, however, want my name out there, if anyone has a clue where bruce is, even a roomer where he might be, call me, email me, send me a letter if you want to stay anonymous, anything would be appreciated.

Dave1972, i'll call you buddy! any idea who the number was for? sounds pretty important to me, i'll get in touch.

puder when i get to NY i'll be looking for that boat ride you promised.
Old 07-25-2003, 02:12 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

yoru more than welcome to it. My boat is ALMOST running. With soem luck i'll finish up the wiring today.
Old 07-27-2003, 05:58 PM
mlitefan

Originally posted by waterbum
I considered listing their names, but I don't have their permission and will respect their right to privacy. How about if I list the city / state and an approximate amount.

Kansas City - $11,000
Utah - $20,000
St. Louis - $4,500
Bay Area California - $9,500
Illinois - $5,500
Omaha - $40,000

Again, these are all filed claims in various juristictions. If the owners of these want to chime in and claim their amount then great. If there are other victims not listed, they can certainly add to the list.
Well lets add Virginia for $4500.00 Alex.

Old 07-27-2003, 06:05 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

damn that ads up to $95,000

i am really wondering where it all went.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Registered

He's......back...........

I have a home based business with the LLC of "No Coast Custom"
Bruce Dudley
314-608-3589.
[email protected]
Old 09-16-2016, 09:35 AM
Registered

Wow--maybe that's good news. He hasn't paid a dime for my judgement that happened many many years ago. Think he's got any money? Any integrity to make things right? I know, I will hold my breath for him to pay me back.

Thanks for posting and spread the word!
Old 09-16-2016, 09:13 PM
Registered

The contact information listed above is correct. Anyone that feels the need to contact me can do so. I never responded to any of the statements made in the past, that was a mistake on my part. The list of people that are owed money, mite fan is the only one I have not repaid. DAve1972 I will never pay a dime to and he never paid a dime to me. I have no interest in airing my mistakes on the internet but it seems the information never goes away and the keyboard professionals make sure of that. Contact me directly if you feel the need.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by No Coast
The contact information listed above is correct. Anyone that feels the need to contact me can do so. I never responded to any of the statements made in the past, that was a mistake on my part. The list of people that are owed money, mite fan is the only one I have not repaid. DAve1972 I will never pay a dime to and he never paid a dime to me. I have no interest in airing my mistakes on the internet but it seems the information never goes away and the keyboard professionals make sure of that. Contact me directly if you feel the need.
Not my personal fight, but Dave1972 does have some credence to his owed money, A Court Order....

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail...unt=1&offset=0

Seems like that takes the he said, she said out of it... PAY UP!

Last edited by bajaholic; 09-17-2016 at 06:05 AM.

Quick Reply: How much did Bruce Dudley get from you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.