Notices

coming to tampa bay

Old 07-28-2003, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default coming to tampa bay

I will be flying down to the tampa bay area for three days, I will be arriving on august 7th thurs and will be leaving on monday aug 11. I am flying down to buy a house, due to the fact I will be relocating there in sept. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in showing us around some of the waterways? I will be more than happy to pay for the gas and buy lunch. When I come down in sept. I will be bringing my hustler with me but I have never boated there and really don't know my way around at all. P.S. I am really looking forward to the poker run the power boat club is putting on down there, I will definitely be there for that.
Old 07-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

hugetime1,
Good for you, Congratulations!!!

Shoot me an e-mail at
[email protected] I'll give you my number or I'll call you.

I'll be able to show you around.

Old 07-28-2003, 07:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If we're not working that weekend, will run with BD also. Sounds like another lunch trip to MarVista doesn't it Nick?
Attached Thumbnails coming to tampa bay-dscf0027.jpg  
Old 07-28-2003, 08:17 PM
Registered

Baja Daze , thanks for your reply, I will take you up on that, I tried to email you but for some reason it did not go through, please email me at [email protected]
Old 07-28-2003, 08:24 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Hey Cuda,

Thats Tracy and me in that pic

We will be moving down that way next spring. Can't wait. Ive been online looking at condos down there. Do you guys know of the Grand Bellagio Condos in Clearwater.? They have slips with lifts available. We need to get down there to check it out. Looks cool on the internet.
Old 07-28-2003, 09:02 PM
Registered

If you are thinking Tierra Verde and waterfront, your budget had better be in the millions. Not a cheap place to call home. There are other nice places around that run from around $300,000 on up. You may find some a little cheaper but you really get what you pay for. There is a community on the opposite side of the bay from St. Petersburg that Fever Mike has recently bought a home in. You may want to PM him to get some information. It is a totally new community of upscale homes that seem to be reasonably priced.

Todd, The condo you are talking about is a long ways from the Gulf of Mexico. I am guessing 15 or so miles. Not a long run in your boat but the bay can get a little rough at times. Tampa Bay has some nice areas but the Gulf of Mexico is where I like to boat. The water is so much nicer than the bay. Tampa Bay is a nice place to live if you love old people, real estate taxes, and trailer trash nitwits. Just kidding, it's not that bad but I was a little suprised when I moved here 10 years ago.

Mike
Old 07-29-2003, 07:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by cuda
If we're not working that weekend, will run with BD also. Sounds like another lunch trip to MarVista doesn't it Nick?
I definately think so!
That's a fun cruise.

hugetime1,
I sent you mail. I don't know why the email didn't work, the address is correct.

Todd,
cool deal. How about an early Congratulations!

Bigmike/FeverMike are right on! You can find just about anything here from the bottom end on up. But Waterfront will cost you big $$
Old 07-29-2003, 07:50 AM
Registered

mike I will not be purchacing a place on the water right away, I want to keep my expense to a minimum, because I am starting my business all over down there, I have no doubt I can make a nice buck down there but it may take a little time. I am actually buying a newly constructed duplex in tarpon for 160, that way when i am ready to move up to bigger and better, I will just keep that property as a rental. but while i am living there it will be almost for free. this place is 1/2 mile from the launch in tarpon so it should be pretty convienient.
Old 07-29-2003, 08:13 AM
Registered

mike if you live right there could you drive by and let me know what kind of neiborhood this house is in and if the house looks pretty decent, it is on 1228 grove in tarpon springs, the realtor said to take Anclot rd off 19 then north on grove.
Old 07-29-2003, 08:15 AM
JGB
Registered

Huge, Good Luck with your search!

Mike, 5 more weeks ? I guess it doesn't matter which company builds your boat they all would be a minimum of 2+ weeks late. Neil and I are expecting our boats during the the first week of Aug. We'll see!

Quick Reply: coming to tampa bay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.