Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Extreme -v- Fountain..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/55964-extreme-v-fountain.html)

DebbieRacer 08-03-2003 10:59 AM

Own a Winning Boat and Go Racing

Congrats Mark / Extreme Boat are the Best

APBA Certified Race Boat/1999/ 29 Ft Black Extreme
SVL Single or can be P Class with a 2001 Myco Trailer. Boat is Race Ready just put in your Drive Engine Package. Large Gaffrig Gauges. Marine machine Throttles,Balas Water System in Boat, Scuba System
80 Lb Tank.Mercury Sport 380 Trim Tabs, Heavy Duty
Trim Pumps.This boat is very strong and light Airex
and Kevlar the whole boat vacuum bagged.

This Single Engine Race Boat has won 19 Races including
National and World Championships.
Asking $50,000
Call Debbie Fleischman
Home 954-721-6983/ Cell 954-850-6274
or Rick Turmel
Shop 954-781-9469/ Cell 954-240-2817

CigDaze 08-04-2003 07:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mark definately builds an incredible boat; Extreme's are fast, strong, stable and resilient. I don't know too many other boats that can withstand being run over by a 40 some odd foot Scarab and continue on to win a World Championship.

Congratulations again, guys!! :cool:

Ron P 08-04-2003 09:21 AM

That Performance Marine paint job was one of the best I've ever seen.

Oh and Mark built Mr Technology when he worked with Phantom. Great guy, great builder.

Dredgeking 08-04-2003 09:49 AM

dave, revive the 29 pleasure thread with some pics when you get the chance. the 39 has some of the best lines i've seen. it's a sweet looking boat. it's good the hear the R&D is paying off and the hull is hauling ass.

RumRunner 08-04-2003 10:09 AM

I was waiting to see how long until someone posted a picture of Steve's Manatee (I mean Extreme).

Wardey 08-04-2003 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dredge, I'll download some pic's from my camera and post them later on the 29 thread. The Switch, 39 Extreme was 13 seconds behind the Firewater boat. Second place to me is pretty impressive since the boat has not been totaly dialed in yet. That 117.4 was on Merc prop's !!! There's still more speed to get out of this boat. And Runaway, Extreme does not win races ???? Check out the stats on SVL and the old A class......Dave Warden

Dredgeking 08-04-2003 04:35 PM

miklos must be getting tired of carrying that damn flag around ;)

Wardey 08-04-2003 08:17 PM

:D :D :D :D

crichdsn 08-05-2003 06:30 AM

let me correct myself,ettore did major changes to both extremes they owned.they tried everyting to make that boat stay flat in the water,added strakes,removed center pad and v'd the hull all the way to transom which it wasnt on ettore's boat now it is on switch's boat.extreme hull has had to many problems.did anyone watch the ft meyers race on oln this weekend?inboard shots of switch prove the boat chine walks.at high speeds.it has not proven itself against fountain or other manufactuers.i am basing my thoughts on experience of being there when all this was taking place.ihave watched ettore deal with the problems of that boat for years,now they have a fountain,if extreme was so good THEY WOULD STILL OWN ONE!

Goodfella 08-05-2003 07:41 AM

Every step V-Hull manufacture has had growing pains with there stepped hull designs. If you think Reggie just built the first one and it ran perfect the first time out you better WAKE UP! Donzi has had boats flip Fountain has had boats roll over. Hustler,Extreme,Formula and the list goes on and on. As with everything products get better with time and research and development. Did you ever here the saying? Don't buy the first year of anything? Be it a Microwave oven to a stepped bottom V-Hull.:rolleyes: