Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain 2003 Milk Run Pics & Stories! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56027-lake-champlain-2003-milk-run-pics-stories.html)

Airpacker 08-03-2003 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
GLH,thanks for the great weekend. It was absolutely worth the trailer down. Lake Champlain is really a beautiful lake for performance boating. Yes,Saturday morning was a little bit rough,but you're the one who kept us all out partying until 2:30 in the morning :). Sure I did eventually ingest ONE seagull but I dodged a hundered or more first (there's one hell of a lot of birds on that lake,several appear to have a death wish ;) ) Hangin with you and K-Lee,JS232 and Marie-Jose and Yves was a pleasure. You are all great folks. It was great finally being able to put some faces and names together. Heck,I even got to talk with the "Old man" himself (Hi Rich,sweet ride you have there) after he treated me to a drive by boat washing. Still can't believe he wouldn't wax it for me too ;)

As for camping gear,why bother,we Canadians have always been good at trading. If you ever do want to trailer up to Georgian bay, I promise I'll make you and JS and Yves breakfast.

Heres our host and JS this morning in all their culinary glory.

Airpacker 08-03-2003 07:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sweet rides. A Sunsation and a Profile with BIG power.

Airpacker 08-03-2003 07:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A couple of Scarabs, a couple of Fountains and my bubby Andy nursing a Naked Turtle hangover :)

Airpacker 08-03-2003 07:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My first view of the mountains around the lake. Nice scenery for boating.

Airpacker 08-03-2003 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Leaving Burlington harbour. It sure looked grey to start but it turned into a perfect hot sunny day

Airpacker 08-03-2003 07:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We were rocked out of beds when a vicious thunderstorm struck around 3a.m. Sunday morning. What we saw this morning , WET WET WET. This is the newly formed Lac GLH in Vermont.

GLH 08-03-2003 08:26 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GO4BROKE

Originally posted by GLH
Normally aspirated engines with extension boxes with, is everyone sitting down...I know that boat, its a great boat. The original owner took great care of it...
G4B

That is just a picture of a 33 Eliminator I found I did not get a good pic of Doc John's boat.

GLH 08-03-2003 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK watched the Brickyard and took Christopher to Finding Nemo now I can post the rest of what I got.

Shane sorry about your encounter!:crazy: I told you to keep the Pepsi can down.

Here is Chuck's Buddy I think with the beautiful Sunsation that thing ran & looked great!

GLH 08-03-2003 08:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another Chuck's 2003 Fountain 29 with a 525 EFI they ran good all day Charles and his wife were incredebile. They are from around Burlington met them earlier in the year when Chuck needed a boost at the ramp and I happened to be able to help. (Besides any grand parents taking the grand kids out on their Fountain deserve all the help the can get!!!! my kind of grand parents!)

GLH 08-03-2003 08:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Todd's 1992 Signature Edition FOuntain 35 with 509 CID's thing is fast. He got this rig last year and it looks like he's been rubbing it for a year and a half!!! That rig shines.

Todd was very controlled hanging with me on the secound leg at a measly for him 60 MPH...

He also helped spreading the word around the area for people who did not know about OSO so the locals would show up! Thanks for the help.