Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   St. Clair Results? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56100-st-clair-results.html)

Allan4 08-04-2003 11:02 PM

Cool!

Those are some good pics, but if I try to open them they go HUGE size and are very hard to see clearly....very distorted. Is it my computer? Is there a way to adjust this....you have a great shot of us running with the chopper I would like to put on the website with your permission.

Thanks....great pics!!

Allan Hilsinger
P5-48

JimV 08-05-2003 08:12 AM

Thanks Mark!

Raypanic 08-05-2003 09:09 AM

Allan, You can use them as you wish. I leave them big so everyone could use them the way they want. After viewing you can right click on the picture and choose save as, Then you could resize them on your computer. You can always go down in size but not up without getting grainy.

They should not be distorted but they are a little dim. The rain made the pictures less crisp if the boats were far away.

Raypanic 08-05-2003 09:15 AM

Allan, I see the picture you are asking about, Yes its a little blurry, sorry I cannot do anything for that. It was just too far away. I had a super long lens but it still gets a little shaky.

merlin540 08-05-2003 12:50 PM

p1-32 agitator offshore thanks you guys for the picture of us at the start showing how we can pull the reliable cat with a broken tooth in the lower unit on the drive!!!!!!!!!!! did anyone get a picture of us in the kilo on sat running 140 mph?? i would like to see it. thanks again charlie amann <pilot P1-32 agitator>:crazy:

46tomcat 08-05-2003 07:11 PM

I would hope you would be able to pull us with a 32 ft boat with blower mtrs vs a 40 without.But pulling us and staying with us are two different things.I think the results were the same at metro beach, with a good gear!!! Tom

CigBoat 08-05-2003 08:10 PM

Nice Shots
Kinda sounds like a challenge Charlie hmmmm. We would like to see these two show up for the Cumberland Poker Run hmmmmm.
You guys both looked great out there glad the drive held together! :D

Reindl Powerboats 08-05-2003 08:14 PM

That would be great, the Cumberland Poker Run is a blast. Hopefully we will see you all there!

We may be dialing in a boat or 2 down there ourselves.

merlin540 08-05-2003 09:13 PM

i never said that my 32 skater would step over what your skater goes over. relax i am just having fun with my 17 year old boat. you guys looked great out there and i hope you guys kick there butts in the proseries race next week. i can tell you guys spend a lot of time on r&d on your skater just like i did on mine. anyways good luck and be safe. i just think that you dont understand how it feels to be on the course with you guys. look at it from my perspective. good luck CHARLIE AMANN P1-32 AGITATOR OFFSHORE

Allan4 08-05-2003 11:13 PM

Hey Ray....thanks a ton. I appreciate it very much.

Nice post Charlie. I hope 46tomcat knows you are just playing around. All you guys looked fantastic. I will post some pics tomorrow. I have some good Agitator shots, but not many good action photos...sorry.

Hey 46tomcat, I have some great home video of you guys running. I would say atleast 4-5 minutes worth....pretty much every time you came by the grandstand area and a few of the backstretch. Let me know and we can figure out a way to get you a copy.

Great weekend guys....pics tomorrow...thanks again Ray.

Allan Hilsinger
P5-48
Hilsinger Motorsports, LLC
Cincinnati, Ohio