Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bad News (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56388-bad-news.html)

WARPAINT 08-07-2003 09:24 AM

Too Old, thanks for the compliment.I just hate to see all the bickering.:eureka: Wasnt Steve 1 affiliated with Apache just a month or so ago?How ironic.

Steve 1 08-07-2003 09:26 AM

Why is that tacky Warpaint ??Since I was ONE of the people instrumental in the revival of the name REMEMBER !!! and That was done RIGHT here in General Discussion..

You Like Mr Big there have ALL too Short memories and have forgotten that !!

It's called biting the hand that feeds you..

Or you have some other reason a Discount at the Tee Shirt Boutique... Or an autographed Photo from BS Maybe I should post the Nasty E-Mails from him up here too what do you think ??

well Just Remember where it all Came from.. and there was a time when I was one of their staunchest supporters..

BTW I have since edited and deleted my posts in the Apache thread. Originally having the most at like 288 of something like that much less now..

Steve 1 08-07-2003 09:31 AM

Yes I was Warpaint do you want me to go into why Exactly I Was some what dissipointed with them .....Here on open forum?? No problem.

Steve 1 08-07-2003 09:32 AM

Remember Warpaint you are briging this out in the open not me!!

WARPAINT 08-07-2003 09:37 AM

Steve1, all kidding aside could you then hook me up with an autographed photo of Mr Bob Saccenti:p Steve, i know a place you could go for anger management classes.;)

Steve 1 08-07-2003 09:40 AM

LOL warpaint I Know a few that could join me there if that is the case..:D

BLee 08-07-2003 09:40 AM

Originally posted by CAP071
WOW! Hope they don't run their business like this:confused:

Oh, but it's always been such a stable company :rolleyes:

Nice job there stud/thad. You just lost potential business for good.

With building what, 7-8 boats a year?

No press about any of them, anywhere.

I would say OSO would be a great place to showcase your progress. Since you have clearly made no progress to speak of, you have ruined your name, and your feeble attempt at reviving one of the great Vee bottoms.

Once again, Apache bites the dust.:(

P.S. Nice 04 on Boat trader. Not selling too good these days?

Coddigtion 08-07-2003 09:48 AM

KAAMA, I have found that Merc runs their company like a buisness and not like a hobby shop like most in the boating community do. I have a couple of friends that work for Mercruiser, and I interned at their facility while I was getting my degree. Most of the engineers at merc, and that is what the people are that work on the R&D side of things at Merc don't care that much about boating, or they have enough tact to not bring it into the public eye. This is just how it is, it is a job for them, they don't have boats on their pillows like some do.

-Linn

JUSTONCE 08-07-2003 10:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW STRONG!

SLINGSHOT 08-07-2003 11:05 AM

SOMETHING IS LACKING IN THE EQUATION .....

GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD DOESNT BUY BRAINS TO RUN A BUSINESS.....ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS TRUST FUND MONEY:eek: :D