Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Erie this weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56465-lake-erie-weekend.html)

THRILLSEEKER 08-21-2003 09:33 PM

I see that Dano has misplaced his shirt again:p
:eureka: I hope that Hydro Power was at that party:D

Dano, when are you going to make it down to the islands?

As for you Team Baaaaja, YES! I have spent more time on Baja's this summer but remember, perfection takes time;) and how would you know about the milf anyway, YOU were passed out somewhere by 10P.M.:eek:

BUSTEDGUN 08-22-2003 07:09 AM

Realistic thought verified, Boat will NOT be ready for Kelly's.

I think I am going to sell the boat and buy some dirt bikes!!!!! If one of them doesn"t run you can buy another for less money then this ordeal is costing.

Dan

BUSTEDGUN 08-22-2003 07:24 AM

Although I should be fair and tell you that most of this cost is being taken care of by the broker who sold me the boat. I will give a complete report once I have the Money and my boat done.

So I am really not out that much money, but one HELL of a lot of boating, and as we all know here in Ohio there is little precious time.

Dan

LEOPAJM 08-22-2003 07:48 AM

Yeah ... and I'll bet there's some guy down in florida tellin his buddies at work about the awesome wekend he had "runnin the ****" out of his new 28 Saber !!!

Sorry Dan !!!! Aint that a ***** !!!!!!

JM

WickedWon 08-22-2003 08:00 AM

OOOUCH !!!!

Originally posted by LEOPAJM
Yeah ... and I'll bet there's some guy down in florida tellin his buddies at work about the awesome wekend he had "runnin the ****" out of his new 28 Saber !!!

Sorry Dan !!!! Aint that a ***** !!!!!!

JM

Cold, very cold .....However those Top Guns do have very nice breakfast nooks ;) Sorry :D

BUSTEDGUN 08-22-2003 08:02 AM

OOOUUUCCCCHHHHH..................................p lease..........................remove............. .....................knife........................ .......from...............................my...... .....................BACK!

Ain't that the truth. And he has a 28 Saber with 610 hrs on it and I spent the long dollar to buy a 1998, 88 hour Top Gun.

Ain't that a B***H is right!

DAn

LEOPAJM 08-22-2003 08:04 AM

Thats for sure .... I'll bet Karen will have that "space" all fixed up real nice with "seasonal" decor ... kinda like Martha Stewart !!!

BTW ,.... I can't wait to have bagels and lox in the morning at the next LEOPA event !!!!!!!!!!

Lochiem !!!!!!!!

LEOPAJM 08-22-2003 08:10 AM

Hey .... look on the bright side ... now that you've got all that Cigarette garb you won't have to wear a WickedWon shirt every time you need to "dress up" !!!

HA HA !!!!!

BUSTEDGUN 08-22-2003 08:20 AM

As I said this past weekend. "The only thing I have from Cigarette that works is my hat and tee shirt".

quoted from Dan Burtscher...........August 17th, 2003

And yes Karen already has all the green towels, matching cups, and koozies. Not to mention a new Bagel Slicer!!!!!!

Dan

LEOPAJM 08-22-2003 08:24 AM

Mazel tov !!!!!!!!!!