Hanky Panky Coastguard Fest 03' >

Hanky Panky Coastguard Fest 03'

Notices

Hanky Panky Coastguard Fest 03'

Old 08-07-2003, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hanky Panky Coastguard Fest 03'

Check out the link to the story from last weekend. http://www.mlive.com/news/muchronicl...4775280370.xml
Old 08-07-2003, 02:01 PM
Registered

Where is there party going to be next year? I'll bet it will be right in the same spot.
Old 08-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

It's kinda like party cove at LOTO, if you don't want your kids to see it, stay out. Easy as that. And what the article doesn't say is that the bayou has several VERY expensive homes on it. One of which I believe is owned by a judge. What a judge want's, a judge gets. And, the bayou is in the most conserviative county in Michigan. BUT, it's only about 100-200 yards from the next county, which is not conservative. Too bad there are no other bays on the lake in that county.

So, midnightrider, we know you were there, got any pictures to post????

'Foul
Old 08-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Registered

That article makes it sound like everyone there is a big time criminal...and this is organized crime running it ! Heck, I thought it was just a place to go have a good time and see some skin just like every night on TV...Its been there a long time and don't think they will stop it, just slow it down or maybe move everyone to a new location like downtown Grand Haven!!!! Just my .02 worth....
Old 08-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Registered

I was on Midnights boat. Not too many photo's, but I have a pretty damn good video tape. The girl that they metioned that was arrested was showing her tits on the Sheriffs boat! He was pissed!!!!!
Old 08-07-2003, 07:39 PM
Registered

I was on Midnights boat. Not too many photo's, but I have a pretty damn good video tape. The girl that they metioned that was arrested was showing her tits on the Sheriffs boat! He was pissed!!!!!
Old 08-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah and most of those high $ homes have telescopes or binocs. I have seen them.
Old 08-08-2003, 08:14 AM
Registered

I can kinda see there point though. If I spent $700,000.00 on a house I would want peace and quiet too. Although being able to look out on my front yard and see some boobies wouldn't be so bad either. I here one new home owner has a law suit against the township. That article was written badly though. I don't know one person who uses there radio to warn of appearing police. It's usually only coast guard weekend wjen things get a little out of hand.
Old 08-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Registered

Everyone that spent 700+k on their homes around that bayou should have know better than expect peace and quiet on the weekends. It's not like people just started hanging out there this year
Old 08-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Originally posted by Red Stripe
Everyone that spent 700+k on their homes around that bayou should have know better than expect peace and quiet on the weekends. It's not like people just started hanging out there this year
Aint that the truth! Oh, by the way, this is 'Foul at Cord's house. Guess I could have logged him off and posted for myself eh??

I've been hanging out in that cove since I could drive a boat! And some of you know that's been quite some time!!!

Quick Reply: Hanky Panky Coastguard Fest 03'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.