Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mike A and Reggie unite, is it true? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56556-mike-reggie-unite-true.html)

kitten 08-11-2003 01:25 PM

Originally posted by Risk Taker
dblstck.....that captioning is some funnny chit :D:D:D

:D Sombody make them stop, too funny, lol, STOP, STOP!! Oh yea, Jelly bean, Jelly bean! :D

Goodfella 08-11-2003 02:52 PM

Ah yes! Looks like Reggie is in Da house! They both will
problably give Bubba a job as a hot dog vendor or something. This should be a little hint to all the racers in the SBI clan.

Phantom1 08-11-2003 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry dblstck - I couldn't resist..........

Goodfella 08-11-2003 05:34 PM

THAT'S FN HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Bloobyyou 08-11-2003 06:38 PM

Originally posted by DaveP
Just some dumbass from Key West that looks like Jabba Da Hut :D :D
Why dont you show your face in LA and tell BUBBA face to face..... ARE YOU SCARED???? Size 13 inserted in rectum after removal of cranium......WELL do you have any hair on your ass... sounds to me like your just a little *****.....

Moisture-Missil 08-11-2003 07:01 PM

Re: Mike A and Reggie unite, is it true?

Originally posted by dblstck
Reggie: Is that another one of my boats delaminating?

Mike A.: Yeah, its OK to take the picture. I'm not embarrased to be seen with a guy wearing gold chains outside his black turtle neck in the middle of summer.

immitations are like *******s, everybody has one. But you speek out of yours...

Peconic 08-11-2003 07:03 PM

Beckles:

Under what rock have you been? Mercury ended their sponsor deal with APBA, and only dreamers would have thought Mercury would extend it, what with their prime supplier and newfound competitor GMC being the main sponsor now.

This didn't faze the racers one bit. They were concerned that the Merc Truck and their nearly inexhaustibel suplly of parts wouldn't be on scene. Merc said: Unless APBA kicks us out, we'll be there. APBA didn't kick them out. And they were and will be there.

Moisture-Missil 08-11-2003 07:04 PM

speek or is it lack of bbeeaakk...yea i know its speak ...

fountain1fan 08-11-2003 09:52 PM

i hope they can patch things up . if we can get buba to get off his high perch and join every body racing, then we can get the umi boys, in on it and have ONE worlds champ and have the biggs crowed of people watching offshore racing . , and more money and a bigger fan base that accessible to the fans ie bacardi silver was to us this past weekend we talked to them all weekend long in there pits they welcom us with opean arm'es you will not find a nicer crew than they were to us

DaveP 08-11-2003 10:54 PM

Originally posted by Bloobyyou
Why dont you show your face in LA and tell BUBBA face to face..... ARE YOU SCARED???? Size 13 inserted in rectum after removal of cranium......WELL do you have any hair on your ass... sounds to me like your just a little *****.....
I wouldn't waste my time to go see a 15 boat race.

Does your daddy know you are on the computer? :eek: :D :p