Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O/T What should I do? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56571-o-t-what-should-i-do.html)

Mad Hatter 08-13-2003 10:38 AM

How old are you?

HiPerf2000 08-13-2003 11:00 AM

How old is who???

I'm 28, and CAP is 32

JUSTONCE 08-13-2003 12:28 PM

post pics of both and then we can decide. I'd say 21 cause if things work out she's got more good years and if they don't she's got more young friends.

THRILLSEEKER 08-13-2003 01:48 PM

you for got one important thing in your list of choices.

Team Baja is a sheep fu@ker:p :D

ok I will crawl back under my rock now:crazy:

IceAngel 08-13-2003 02:45 PM

Originally posted by sean stinson
Well here's my 2 cents.....

The first wife was 13 yrs older. She was commonly referred to as "The Dragon Slayer", I would match her up against anyone. Man I have no words to describe it....at first it was like your deal. But brother the back end of the deal was hell.

Now then my current beautiful wife is 16 years younger. Of course she is full of sass but man I wouldn't trade her for the world. She too can hold her own very, very well. But I gotta tell you the ride is the best.

Especially for an old man of 40 like me.
;);):cool:

First of all I won't tell you guys what kind of problems this post started at home...WHAT DOES HE MEAN I'M FULL OF SASS?????;):confused: :p I'm sweet and loving, just ask me and I'll tell you...

But my .02 is that which ever one you choose better not take an active interest in your hobbies and come into this board and do a search on your name, because she could pull this thread up, then instead of a choice between the two you wouldn't have anything but the trusty bottle of lotion and a paper towel...

Which ever you choose, have fun with her...

Terra

JUSTONCE 08-13-2003 02:47 PM

Move it to uncencored then she can't see it unless she pay's I always used to hide **** about my EX there.

IceAngel 08-13-2003 02:54 PM

Originally posted by JUST ONCE
Move it to uncencored then she can't see it unless she pay's I always used to hide **** about my EX there.

Yeah that worked for Sean for a while too until I got my Platinum Membership...Now he has no where to hide and a lot of explaining to do. LOL:D ;)

HiPerf2000 08-13-2003 03:00 PM

Originally posted by IceAngel
then instead of a choice between the two you wouldn't have anything but the trusty bottle of lotion and a paper towel...

Terra

That's pretty funny :D :D :D

Shane 08-13-2003 03:42 PM

I am 31 and I would say take the 44 year old. There is less likely to be any head games. Women that are past the stages of the early to late 20's know what they want, and how to get it. They usually won't tire of you for another 20 something and will hopefully be a little more financially established and less dependant. Also, they are usually in their PRIME!;)

JUSTONCE 08-13-2003 03:51 PM

Originally posted by IceAngel
Yeah that worked for Sean for a while too until I got my Platinum Membership...Now he has no where to hide and a lot of explaining to do. LOL:D ;)
From the kind of girls I've been finding lately, It'd be worth the fight to get caught in the pay to play section ,cause I'd be flattered if any of these chicks would be willing to pay 25.00 to check up on me:rolleyes: :eek: