Notices

What to do in St Pete?

Old 08-19-2003, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Baja, nice area where you have your boat, looked like you must get some grief from the blow boaters though. It looked like there were about 10 sail boats to ever powerboat , I guess they have rights too, I just hate having to maneuver around them in a crouded marina.

Johno, I was having trouble trying to figure out what size boat it was and knew from the twin engines that it was not likely a 32 Skater, so figured a 28. I didn't even think of a spectre because the paint looked like so many skaters that are around. In any event you are right about it being a sad sight. The guy obviously has money because he has about a 40 foot Sea Ray that at least has Eisenglass and a cockpit cover on it and two jet skis on a hoist, and the house wasn't too bad either. Maybe I'm just a little jealous because the guy has such a great place to live with some great toys but no appreciation for what he has .
Old 08-20-2003, 07:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nah...The good thing is that the blowboaters never leave the dock.

The high and Dry portion of the marina is all power boats. Probably 3-to-1, cruisers-to-performance boats.

Old 08-20-2003, 08:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: You're right!

Originally posted by Johno
Quest
Yeah that is a sad sight, it's a 30 Spectre, belongs to the Guy who owns Flowmaster. I go across that bridge regularly & have never seen it covered
Glad you enjoyed your stay.
John
Scuttlebut is that he just bought Zipp Express too.