Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Milwaukee APBA COPS Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56759-milwaukee-apba-cops-run.html)

RUSSSR1 08-12-2003 01:14 PM

Milwaukee APBA COPS Run

Wow what a great weekend. I had a great time on the water and off. It was awesome to make some new acquaintances, we had a real quality group of people. SteveL , Bob, Jack thanks for the effort. Steve & Connie thanks for the refreshments, with out the wife sometimes I need a little looking after. Roger, Rick & Wendy (I hope thats right), Doug, Loony Tune & Family, Dan & Vicki. It was great to spend some time with you. I hope we can all get together for the air show!
Who has pictures to post?

Russ

Looney Tune 08-12-2003 01:16 PM

Russ, it was great to meet you. Thanks for letting my kids trash your boat. Feel free to return the favor. :cool:

rv 08-12-2003 01:51 PM

Russ and everyone else in the group, we had a great time meeting and partying with all of you. Steve Bob and Jack, great selection on the marina and the activities Saturday was great at both locations Northpoint and Milwaukee.

Russ, maybe that foot will get back to normal now that you don't have to walk a couple of miles each day.

Rick

Roger 1 08-12-2003 01:54 PM

Hey Guys!
It was a great time we had. It`s always fun to spend time with friends and to make some new ones.
Roger 1

RUSSSR1 08-12-2003 04:37 PM

LT, anything for the kids. Know what I mean.

RV, the foot did enjoy not having to walk on Sunday.

Looney Tune 08-12-2003 05:30 PM

Hey Roger was it cramped in your v-berth sleping with Jack. I finally did get the black marks off my boat. It was fun hanging with you. I heard the view in the bar Sat. night got better when I left.:crazy:

Roger 1 08-12-2003 08:00 PM

Originally posted by Looney Tune
Hey Roger was it cramped in your v-berth sleping with Jack. I finally did get the black marks off my boat. It was fun hanging with you. I heard the view in the bar Sat. night got better when I left.:crazy:
Hey Looney!
Yeah, it was, but the duct tape helped. I guess that the view did get better but I can`t personally attest to it.
Thanks again for the ride/flight. All in all it was a great time.

Sonic Steve 08-13-2003 03:56 PM

Hey guys had a great time. Connie and I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Jack I should get a special thanks seeing I set you up for a special showing from the bacheloret.

Doug, we wont tell anybody about are blank.

Dan and Vicky, I know where you can find a brand new 42, hint-hint.

Russ, Your tire episode rubbed off on us on the way home that evening I will share that story one day over a couple of cold ones.

Steve, great job with all the plans. Thanks again

Steve

Sonic Steve 08-13-2003 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Our Raft off

Sonic Steve 08-13-2003 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
King Jack