Notices

WHo is the DIRT BAG ?

Old 08-14-2003, 08:53 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Figure it out....Horses!!! All the horse people vehicles i have worked on are friggin' nasty!!!!

One time a customer bought in his car complaining of a smell. bought the car in and within' a few agonizing gagging minutes I found a half full yogurt cup under the seat with the rest of the cup full of green and black mold.

Had a Subaru come in with a "smell of death" coming from the vents with the blower on. Dropped the blower and there was a decomposed mouse in the cage. Thank God now all I work on are newer GM cars and the worst it gets is the chain smokers!!!!
Old 08-14-2003, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The other side of the coin:

I used to buy and sell small airplanes. I looked at a particular one that was a drug confiscation, grossly neglected, was a real pig.

Turned it down flat.
About a month later, called the Sherrif in charge to see if they were willing to lower their price, when he told me that someone had bought it, had a mechanic start an inspection on it, and when the mechanic saw something strange up inside a wing, reached in and pulled out a wad of bills--$18,000 worth.

I could have bought it for $12K
Old 08-15-2003, 07:18 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

OUCH!!!!!