Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota: Who's staying at the Hyatt? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/56955-sarasota-whos-staying-hyatt.html)

jrocket 08-19-2003 09:48 AM

Formula Outlaw, e-mail sent.
Does this mean I qualify?

We want some muscle here to show off.
Which model do you have? Any pictures? I need to start a post so we can tell who everyone is. I belive I can pick out Cuda's ride out of the crowd but thats about it.

jrocket 08-19-2003 09:54 AM

What is involved here?

Why don't you be a Sweep boat or a Turn Boat?? Best seat ever!!

Formula Outlaw 08-19-2003 10:35 AM

JRocket, yes you qualify. Patrol boats basically just "run the bucket line" to be sure spectator boats don't intrude on the race course. There is a meeting of tow/patrol/turn boats tonight at the Hyatt in Sarasota in their Ballrooms starting at 6:00 p.m. Your certainly welcome to come if you'd like. You could just feel it out and see if it is something you might like to do.

Reindl Powerboats 08-19-2003 10:52 AM

We will be a the Hyatt and will have a few rooms at the AmericINN.

Special rate of $69/night at AmericINN located at:
5931 Fruitville Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34232

Outdoor heated pool and hot tub.

Wardey 08-19-2003 03:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We booked for Friday and Saturday night. Water view deluxe room at $115.00 per night. Wardey

CigDaze 08-19-2003 05:05 PM

Formula Outlaw,
Are reservations required?
Can I make a reservation?

DanB 08-19-2003 06:11 PM

Hey Nick
I'm staying at the Hyatt fri nite and not bringing my boat. If you want a slip use mine..I'll tell em to reserve it for me.
Dan

Johno 08-19-2003 08:12 PM

No Show

Hey Russ,
My CMI header has a crack in the water passage, leaking real bad..so we are out for this weekend. I will give you a call Wed. So I am hoping I can get it back together for the Poker Run.
Call on us next time...I swear I'll have boat with eggbeaters & no more crap with inboards:mad:
Later John

Formula Outlaw 08-20-2003 06:44 AM

John, sorry to hear about your header. I had to replace propshafts in both Bravo's, recondition my props where I chewed them up at the ramp the county totally screwed when they rebuilt it cause I loaded the boat back on the trailer at low tide, when I NEVER had problems before, and then lost an entire axle assembly off my trailer. Shelled out almost $ 4,300.00 in two weeks on the boat. Wife was REAL HAPPY about that.
B-O-A-T.....Bring Over Another Thousand.....Try to make it down by land for the races, off Siesta Key.

Formula Outlaw 08-20-2003 06:47 AM

Just a reminder, for room info call Catherine Woosley @
941-363-2610, that's her direct line. Be sure to talk to her and tell her you're from OPBA or OSO, she may be able to get you a special rate, I don't know the rooms they had set aside with the special rate may be gone. Give it a try though.