If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flemington, N.J. U.S.A
    Puder hasen't responded yet ! HE must still be in the dark !

My Boats:
    29 Fountain
    oshawa ontario
    I  Voted
    we went out yesterday at about 4:30pm just came back on 7:30am today (9:30 now).....they are warning that it may go back out.......major gridlock yesterday in rushhour as all traffic lights were out......several close calls.......did a little touring around last night......"blacker than hell" everywhere as my dad used to say........wierd.....erie......with no signs lit up for landmarks sort of hard to tell where you are, kinda scary as you come up to a major intersection (two 6 lane roads meeting) totally black,and its every man for himself, (actually VERY easy to just drive right through not even realizing there is an intersection there) missed a Neon by a couple of coats of paint.......didnt stay out for too long as we wanted to conserve fuel as only had about 1/4 tank in the Blazer and reports said it may take as much as a week to get back up(but there is 3/4 tank in the beek boat!!........siphon please) called and said dont bother..........doug

Allergic to Nonsense Platinum Member T2x's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1966 !8' Switzer Wing "Miss Diablo" 1968 Switzer Wing "Dust'n the Wind 2",, 1960 Powercat 15C , 1977 17' Molinari w/Evinrude CCC
    Granite Quarry, NC
    You know the good thing about Puder's abuse of the English language.....................................?

Me neither.......................

speel chekk this fokker! Charter Member puder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27' Scarab
    Locust Valley, New York
    oh you know you love it luhrs (old "obsolite" fart)....

You should have seen the sparks that shot out of my computer when i hit the spell check button!!!

In any event,
    yesterday sucked. I ws getting the shakes around 10pm. no lights, no power, no phone, no tv, no news, no ac, no copmuter, no net. NOTHIN!

and worse off most of my freinds were stuck in NYC so i was board as all hell. Eventually cell phones started working again but not till about midnight.
    Pardon me, while I whip this out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12